What did you buy today? (Part 1)

And almost as pricey as good audio, My wallet aint rdy to see how good high refreshrate is yet XD

1 Like

A day early :ok_hand:t2: Koss killers???

14 Likes

Very interested in your impressions.
I’ve been meaning to try that particular model, but then I bought the Sundara and kinda forgot about it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Will do, initial off my usb dac is great so far, listening with the BTR 5 tonight, bought these for a specific use case

1 Like

So I finally gave in…

11 Likes

Bought this in 24/96. Easily the most well recorded album I’ve ever heard. And yes I realize I’m late to this party lol

11 Likes

Got Teaks!! Excellent condition used but cable sucks!!

22 Likes

About two hours with the 80’s, that was quick!
Now girlfriend wants a pair

11 Likes

Where did you buy it from?

Last one tonight, son got his bed tent, dad got his HiFi Depravation Chamber Bed. Should probably get some lights in there…

7 Likes

I took the time to check this out as well, great soundstage and guitar work, love her voice

1 Like

The Chesky Records website and I have a feeling I’ll be spending more money there

4 Likes

Not gonna be cheap at about $17.00 per album. I am guessing you got it in FLAC?

about $25 for the 24/96 and it’s .wav

Yikes! :astonished:

So far, they are I mean I have been using a normal ass monitor that is only like 1366x768 60Hz for like 5 years, and this was a good change that I have ever got. Though, it is kind of funny when I have got this monitor that has G-Sync for Nvidia when I am using an AMD video card which is an RX 580 lol.

Another gotta know…AKG K371

15 Likes

I’m curious what you think of them. I found those headphones to be quite unusual.

1 Like

up grading my pc case’s choked intakes

14 Likes

Same, I’m hearing thoughts all over the place