What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Just arrived!

I have to admit that I am cheating here! My Koss system stopped working last month and this my replacement set from Drop.
Not sure if it was a Koss technical issue or a Shane is an idiot issue. They were unplugged for several weeks and when I tried to set them up for use again last month, they would not put out sound.

22 Likes

@ShaneD AFAIK, Koss has an unlimited, lifetime warranty for these.
You could send your old pair to Koss and resell for extra $. :slight_smile:

I think you have to go through Drop for the first year. And I had to send the old ones back before they would ship out a replacement. They paid shipping back and forth, so I am happy.

4 Likes

Very pleased these arrived in mint condition. I commend the previous owner.

35 Likes

Sweet, are those the prefazor LCD-2ā€™s you ordered ages ago? Did they just now arrive?

1 Like

yes lol shipping took its sweet timeā€¦ thanks again for the dm :beers: first impression are proving positive

1 Like

Really impressed with Apos shipping times, 2 days earlier than expected

15 Likes

Since Iā€™ve been hereā€¦

Beyerdynamic T1
Focal Elegia
Liquid Platinum
Asgard 3
Modius
Custom Hart Audio Cables

I hate you all.

26 Likes

:beers: :rofl:

6 Likes

But you will keep coming back for moreā€¦ You like this kind of painā€¦ Your wallet ,not so much!!

1 Like

Same for my order as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like an early production run LCD-2 rev. 2, nice!

Too bad that the headband is worse than the rev. 1ā€™s and the current comfort strap one.

Iā€™m a fan! I didnā€™t know anybody else was! That track is on my test lost too.

"Mother Russia in my cup, *
and my glass is fogging up.
When the sweaty walls are banginā€™
I donā€™t f
k with family planning.
Make it raingurl, make it rain."

3 Likes

You are correct :+1: so far the only comfort issue Iā€™m having is clamp force pressure on the front parts of the cups but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll adapt. Headband is just fine for my dome.

Sounds like unprotected sex is being hadā€¦ :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

In 'da club where Yaeji hangs out, apparently. I, on the other hand, am much less interesting:

"When the kids are finally sleeping
Off to bed Iā€™m sneakinā€™
Gettinā€™ sleep, yo. Gettinā€™sleep."
Getting sleep, yo. Gettinā€™ sleep.

2 Likes

ā€¦ at least you didnā€™t got all the way to ZMF or Abyss.

2 Likes

Yeah, me too. :eyes:

Just arrived, I need this to keep my CPU temperatures in check.

5 Likes

nice was rocking that thermal paste for a while now tilll I ran out I run noctua or gelid now whatever I pull out of the drawer on my way out to help someone with a build