What did you buy today? (Part 1)

I was planning to buy a Thermal Grizzly thermal paste to begin with, but it is only available overseas and I don’t want to wait much longer for it to come here due to the pandemic going on. I have heard some good things about the MX-4 and it is available here so I have to settle for this.

That paste worked great in my Xbox One X where others fail miserably… Good buy!

1 Like

Got these through yesterday:

Fiio btr5
Koss portapro all black (had some yaxi pads left)
Fxaudio tube-03 with upgraded 6j1p-ev tubes

18 Likes

I got myself a big tube of MX-4 at some point. Used it on graphics cards, CPUs, LDOs and other bits and pieces. Good stuff.

1 Like

FWIW, Arctic MX-4 gave me slightly lower temperatures over thermal grizzly kronaut, both at idle and at full load on my ryzen 3700x. I use the thermal grizzly kryonaut on my GPU though as it gave better temps.

Make it rain gurl

1 Like

OMG, what did I just do?

31 Likes

No you didn’t!?

4 Likes

Niiice!! Congratulations… Summit-fi status lol

4 Likes

I did. Open box deal + price match + store credit brought it down from “No f’ing way” to “I really shouldn’t,” which of course means “Doooo iiiiiitt!” In this hobby.

13 Likes

You baught a very expensive headphone is what you did. Enjoy your used car worth of Hi-Fi my friend.:smile:

5 Likes

Some jewelery :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

After 50 days (damn covid), this is the beautiful TRN T3 cable.
EDIT: Nope. This took 20 days, from linsoul official (eBay), and I’m in Canada. Nice!

13 Likes

Wow! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Please let us know how these work out? If you have already reviewed them please share the link.

Thanks
Alex

I have made comments since November in the E95X thread. In a nutshell, on the first day I didn’t like them, fell in love and by the end (5 to 6 hours) of the day, I found the sound a little thin. On the second day I plugged in my Schiit Loki and all was good for several months.

Today I used with and without the Loki. Both sounded great through Classic Rock, some blues and finished with Steely Dan.

1 Like

Closed back time! Ordered these today. Looking forward to it

28 Likes

Hmm okay. So only the cost of a Utopia LOL.

4 Likes

Very nice! :sunglasses:

1 Like

No pic yet, but got my e30 two days ago. To anyone considering a first dac…you don’t realize the computer’s noise until it’s just…GONE. :grin: :grin: Also really smoothed out the Atom/Sundara. Much more enjoyable!

9 Likes

Audeze LCD-2 (not Classic)

9 Likes