What did you buy today? (Part 1)

A Furman M-8x2 arrived today!

Been a slow day for me posting and listening today because I also moved and rearranged my desk in anticipation of 2 adults and 2 kids all working from home through the fall and winter. I’ll have some listening thoughts tomorrow hopefully.

5 Likes

I was going to save up some more money for a broke ass audio enthusiast like me, but fuck it my BL-03s need a makeover and some new cable since I have been using my ZS10’s NICEHCK Copper cable for my BLONs.

7 Likes

Schiit Oreo filling has arrived…hooking Schiit up and making sure all is good…didn’t pay attention and saw that the Jot came with the phono out which may be a thing in future…also arrive today some keycaps, a Whammy PCB (I figure I’m into this audio stuff might as well try to build my own and get a better understanding of how Schiit works) and a ity bitty SMSL SA 100 to stash away in the living room.

24 Likes

Sweet! …

When it rains, it pours: my V280 finally shipped! Good, because I’ll need all the power for that Susvara. Hope it’s up to the task!

15 Likes

Finally went and pulled the trigger…

14 Likes

I ordered the KBEAR 2 Pin 3.5MM cable right? It turns out I have made the right call of ordering it, because the freaking cable of my ZS10 Pro which is a NICEHCK Bronze Copper cable goddamn broke, for the right ear side is no longer producing any sound, still sucks though.

2 Likes

Your audio budget must be just a tad above mine… But looking forward to read the many postings about your new gear :+1:t3: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think you might be Schiit shill. :laughing:

1 Like

AKG’s came in…

16 Likes

sweet! I really liked those when I had them… curious to hear what you think

1 Like

Initial on build is super nice, comfy with some weight, will listen in a couple hours once I finish this dystopian nightmare piece on the Grados

1 Like

May need to pare down a bit…the Asgard is starting to feel redundant

But then the oreo will be incomplete. You can’t have that.

I’ve always been a double stuffed fan…when I think about if Oreo could package an open faced cookie-sandwich they would make a killing …either 50/50 cookie to cream ratio Or build your own double stuffed…come on !

2 Likes

Questyle QP1R. After some firmware shenanigans I finally got it all setup. Exceeded my expectations so far.

22 Likes

Are those the campfire Ara?

Oreo double stuf or nothing. :+1: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Orions, sorry to disappoint lol

2 Likes

Read that as “onions, sorry”

2 Likes