What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Moondrop KXXX

18 Likes

Oh, Those look sexy and refined…

1 Like

At what point do you start posting pic’s of the groceries? :laughing:

Only the bigger shit like if I go to the butchers for steak. Xp Otherwise, when I damn well feel like it

3 Likes

Audio budget for the month took a hit today. I’m going to be WHM for awhile and my ass is starting to hurt from my old ass task chair. Hopefully the X3’s don’t come out this month. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

After a long stint at work I came home to a few nice items :ok_hand:
Beyerdynamic T1.2

Parasound Halo A23+

25 Likes

Very nice, curious on your thoughts of both

1 Like

Nice pick-ups! :+1:

1 Like

New-to-me Decware SE341.5 “Rachel” Somehow followed me home…

And some Frankenstein looking tubes.

21 Likes

Long time no talk guys, had some stuff come in…some cord management clips with adhesive backing for my bedside table, toslink to mini toslink cable for my CD player to THX Portable, Linsoul’s TRIPOWIN C8 2.5 balanced cable for my Legacy 3’s, and an hdmi adaptor for the girls N64, Happy Thursday :v:t2:

11 Likes

Looks like it belongs in a lab with a mad doctor! :grin:
Curious to hear your thoughts on it. Is this one of those amps that is supposed to be thick and bassy or competes with the best SS amps for clarity?

1 Like

@ShaneD. Speed, decay, holographic imaging, are all qualities associated with these specific SET amps. I have some Frankenstein tubes for it that look wild! This model comes in at 5-6wpc, and depending on the speakers they tend to be a bit leaner in the bottom end. (Not an issue since i run subs on almost everything)
I was craving another SET w/ just a touch more power and it was between this or their Torii MK4. I went w/this due to cost considerations; i’ve been terrible this month and spending it faster than it comes in…$$$ :crazy_face:

1 Like

I am still very envious of those little omni-directionals.

2 Likes

@Polygonhell, I’m playing the combo at this very moment and I swear it’s such an awesome desktop/small room set-up. They don’t need much power and have such a quality midrange along w/ smoooooth high’s. Their size has limitations on volume and bottom end but they hit/punch well beyond their price range and NOTHING in their size range comes even remotely close to the SQ and incredible imaging and soundstage these Tiny Radials produce. IN MY OPINION (Can you tell I really like them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )… :thinking:
https://www.decware.com/cgi-bin/yabb22/YaBB.pl?num=1582567152

When a new toy arrives~

10 Likes

Shipibo accessories came in for my Grado’s. https://www.shipibo.audio/

I kept it simple, just the little locking pieces with a new thick leather headband. I love the SQ of these HP’s and now have comfort to match, very happy.

Used a crayon to fill in the letters, works well for my aging eyes.

14 Likes

What model Grado did you put it on?

Also nice Beautiful Audio pads.

1 Like

@A_COC0NUT, I own GS1000i series.

1 Like

Don’s Zen DAC. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are those good? They go on sale tomorrow on the local amazon