What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Picked up the fh3 yesterday and it’s quite lovely for its price! Thoroughly enjoying all music with it, the real mvp tho is this stationary bike that I got. It fucking kills me, mentally, physically and spiritually as my legs are exhausted after a 20 minute session, my body is soaked with sweat and I want to fucking die lol. Thnx to stuff like move along by the all American rejects and nookie by limp bizkit in my ear I’m able to go thru it haha

20 Likes

lol, great pickup on the recumbent bike! I’m an exercise physiologist (by education - recently made a career change) and always happy to see people getting into shape! Keep it up.

3 Likes

Forza offer two cable finishes either plain copper ie Claire HPC MK2 or Noir (comes in black paracord only) HPC MK2 along with their Hybrid series :+1:

80-400-large

81-437-large

Edited to add my black transparent Hybrid IEM cable

9 Likes

Yeah, it’s the top one with the split. :+1:t4:

I prefer the fit and finish of the Oidio, but the Forza are nice.

(I also went with ViaBlue for my connectors)

1 Like

I bought these QKZ budget IEMs for my little brothers who are in need of a good set of earphones, because I am getting tired of them using shitty earbuds. Also, the reason why I bought these is because I don’t want them to borrow my freaking headphones again after that shit they did with my M40x back then, and I need my Coolermaster MH751 back.

10 Likes

Canon PIXMA G6020 All-In-One Supertank

Printers generally, and tanks-types even moreso, have been literally worth their weight in silver. I refuse to pay scalper pricing for one and I was able to snag one today at normal price. I’ve been watching for one for over a month now.

6 Likes

Hey where’s the headphone jack??

5 Likes

I bought a Brand New Setup of Nighthawks, and cant wait for them to come in. 00B0B_iLKmuzj5NTg_600x450

19 Likes

Oh shit that’s really cool man! Haha yeah I tend to have ups and downs with weight but I really want to focus on my actual fitness and through that hopefully the weight will come off naturally! Feel free to give me tips lol

1 Like

Well, didn’t buy it today, but it just came in yesterday. Haven’t had any time to listen yet though, unfortunately.

24 Likes

Actually got it yesterday Meier audio Corda Jazz… For my Iem’s at home… very small but potent!

20 Likes

getting ready for the big upcoming upgrades

20 Likes

Kopfhörerverstärker:

Weird. It’s like it was made for my DT 880 600Ω phones. They sound good on it. Really, really good.

27 Likes

Does it output both channels at the same time? I mean like could I power 2 880 600ohms at the same time ?

From what I know it can power 2 at the same time

There’s been some discussion on the 880 600 thread, and I seem to recall that it’s set up with two 1/4" outputs so you can “listen with a friend.” Since there’s no independent control for each jack, it’s recommended that both headphones match impedance and sensitivity if you want the loudness to be the same for each listener.

2 Likes

Looking at the 100 Ohm output impedance, I think it is safe to say it is purpose built for high impedance headphones.

The jacks are in paralel.
Just make sure the combined impedance of the headphone is >= 100 Ohm.

4 Likes

Arrived today (Left to right)
Meze Rai solo + upgrade cable
Questyle qp1r, final b3 (loan)
Empire ears bravado

18 Likes

Oh hey, those look familiar lol

2 Likes

Received a Hart-compatible cable from audioverse.de for my Nighthawk today. Decided to go for grey rather than hoping that the red would match the Hart adapters. The turnaround was much quicker than I expected!

11 Likes