What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Picked up today…

Dignis Attineo case

Effect Audio Eros II

17 Likes

Picked up an Atticus today

36 Likes

Drop Panda finally came in today. Woo!

Also I started collecting Mountain Dew. It was more than $20 for a couple cans lol.

14 Likes

I love mountain dew…but I’d drink that can. :smiley:

1 Like

Slightly damaged but got a good deal on these.

21 Likes

Welcome to the group and the lifestyle!!! just read through the forums, tons of good information and feel free to ask questions. Everyone here is friendly and very helpful.

Found a replacement for my tr-x00 :grin:

And a cable for something I bought two days ago…

21 Likes

Flux FA-12

25 Likes

Wife wanted a pair of buds, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a highly rated anything audio related on Amazon given the amount of reviews these have. $39 bucks, so figured why not?

7 Likes

I’m pulling the trigger on this. Very interesting DAC. Seems like a cheaper d90. Excited to try this!

9 Likes

I’ve heard these really aren’t bad. That cheap I might grab a pair for the gym.

I would say it sounds better than a d90 as well imo lol, curious to see what you think of it

1 Like

@M0N Have you heard this? I found one video and one written review by the same dude. That’s it. LOL You like it?

1 Like

Just recently along with a smsl m400, the m400 was trash but the gustard was pretty solid imo, sounded like what I would expect from them, it’s a cleaner more neutral dac, well rounded. Personally not my fave for the price range but I would most likely say it’s my preference from other measurement focused dacs compared to a d90 or m400 lol

2 Likes

What’s your preferred for the price range?

Most likely something like a bifrost 2 or ares ii for a bit more, or a allo revolution dac for a bit lower, imo there is kinda a performance hole from like 200-700 for dacs lol where you get into the higher end measurement dacs like the d90 which really are marginal upgrades over something like an e30, basically a void where it isn’t worthwhile to spend in for the most part

2 Likes

Verite Closed came in today finally. A lot bigger than my Diana Phi…

36 Likes

not sure what I like more here, the verite or the hpa-1 lol nice gear, verite’s are gorgeous :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Definitely some sweet gear.

I want that PASS amp. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

its the checkered curtains for me :wink:

5 Likes