What did you buy today? (Part 1)

well the teaks and th610 have not yet arrived :sweat_smile:

trx00 was an experience for sure when I had it.

Will be cool to compare them and then sell the one(s) that don’t make the cut.

1 Like

Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer.

and I bought a Cruisinart dual burner hot plate…seems it’s bunk, small burner took 15 minutes to bring a small pot of water to boil, so getting that exchanged.

1 Like

I’ve had these on loan from @sa11297 for the last few weeks and ended up having to keep them.

LCD-2.2 prefazor

I also have a updated headband for them on the way

22 Likes

glad you like them :smile:
nice picture, almost want them back!

3 Likes

23 Likes

So initial impression, I used the Atom amp since it has 2 inputs and I can easily do an A/B w/ the Bifrost 2 and Atom dac, using my modded Grado sr80e, Bifrost 2 had more low end and tamed the highs of the Grado. The highs seems to be more even with everything else. On the Atom dac, I felt the highs were more forward. I honestly love the sr80e on the atom dac/amp combo and have been using it daily. Adding the Bifrost 2 in the mix, just wow. There’s just this natural tone to everything. :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

A couple things came in XD though I’m working on one of them.

Oh, and my voter registration card came in the mail yesterday so… I can get to vote for the first time xp
Edit: done with the first one… just gotta pick up a battery for it!

Edit 2: And the last project is finished! Slight headache, and I’ve gotta head into work, but hey, it’s done!

14 Likes

About the FH3 and L3. I’m very disappointed with my set of L3’s. I’m planning on selling them as I can’t return them. I must have got a bad apple, and I hadn’t realised as I was listening to other sets shortly after purchasing them. I can say that I would prefer the FH3 over them anyway. I find them more musically engaging. There just seems to be more weight to the music I listen to. I am keeping my options open to acquiring an L5 at some point in the future however.

1 Like

I bought a KBEAR KS2, I want to know what the hype is about, and I fancy another V-shape.

3 Likes

Couldn’t resist it on sale

24 Likes

Work was tossing these, still need to get another one but great for “free”. EQ works for the headphones as well, easily drives 6xx and 600’s

10 Likes

New audeze headband and extended yoke rods came in today.

21 Likes

Eikon + Questyle CMA800i thanks to @Bmn1251

28 Likes

Purchased a Verite C(monkeypod) today, and also, on loan from @sa11297, emu Teaks and Fostex 610

20200919_135154

26 Likes

Not for lack of effort but I’m going to be returning these and going back to my br03’s for the time being.

Burn in and multiple placements, heights and degrees of tow in and I can’t get these to jive with my system and preferences. My 30 days to return them is up so I’m admitting defeat.

That’s a lot of wood.

4 Likes

GoldPlanar GL850 AMT driver
That needs a lot of power to drive… :yum:

19 Likes

Cool. Where did you order it from?

I was instructed to post this too. Another very generous loan from Mr. @sa11297. Beyer T1.2:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to check out some cool stuff!

18 Likes

Minidsp and room correction mic just arrived, now only have the AMPs to come and I can put it all together. :slight_smile:

12 Likes