What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Come at me bro!!!
Spongebob Meme Spongebob Squarepants GIF - Spongebob Meme Spongebob Squarepants Patrick Star GIFs

Yes, probably i will purchase stands but i just moved my table up to my ear position and it does not really do much to be honest…sound ist perfectly fine where they are placed :wink:

I aint scared of you im a God damn navy seal
giphy

8 Likes

Snapped up two pairs of used earbuds on the cheap, the Senfer PT2021s and the TRN EMX. I have wanted to try the PT2021s since I read about them a few months back, but never ended up buying them. I basically got both buds for about $5 less than the price of a new pair of PT2021s. Works for me!

Sir that is a beige seal

2 Likes

Shh… he’s color blind dont tell him that!

2 Likes

Bought a couple of cables for the existing fleet. First, I got this 10-foot New Fantasia deal for the HD660 for use on the bedroom bomber system!

It was a risk, but the price was right for OCC Silver Plated Copper, actual wood accents and gold-plated connectors. Sounds great and really spruces up the aesthetic of the headphone. Then, I got another Tripowin GranVia Upgraded OFC High Purity Headphone Audio Replacement Cable coming for the EDXS.

I transferred the Black one I already have to the Elegia because it sounded so good and wears so well… it’s like headphone jewelry! Plus, I do like this color. Should be coming in next week.

8 Likes

I love that Tripowin Cable as well!

5 Likes

That’s a nice combination. They didn’t have that one as an option. They had a green - white combo available. It looked good, but this one is better in my opinion. I do like the purple. It will be going on the XS.

3 Likes

Love the purple one too . Cheers J

1 Like

Looking forward to my new ping pong blades! I loved my old ones very much, but they are completely out of order so I had to order these. Hope they are great

1 Like

253377_767976

12 Likes

Got this ikea board for my headphones and iems

7 Likes

If you ever need to expand i would suggest not going with the ikea pegboards they using the straight metal hangers tend to deform leather headbands over time (suspension strap and metal band should be fine obviously). So i personally use different kind of pegboard along side a ikea “wall mount headphone stand”, also the wooden looks snazy :smiley:

P.S the reason for not using the ikea ones is that because they use elogated holes is a problem to use anything but their hangers

10 Likes

I’m always really careful with headphone stands. Some wear the pads down and others the suspension strap.
WIth my Aeons (which are the only headphones I’ll hang there) it shouldn’t be a big problem because there is no tension on the strap when extended fully and this special metal can’t deform.

Ikea really has neat things to organize audio. I bought 2 Lack tables for 20€ and will build a hifi rack out of them

1 Like

Totally get it, its very convenient just giving you a heads up (as you can see im using 2 myself, i just never use them about headphones with headphone that can get deformed). i found that the wider support point also helps suspension straps since its not stretching a single point

1 Like

I am pretty excited about the Tea MK2

10 Likes

Sickness! Enjoy, my brother! Let me know how they are with classic rock if you can - I know one day the Teas shall end up on my desk, and I feel like they’d be perfect for my classic rock portion of my library.

1 Like

They are amazing for classic rock. I just got them today, and the MK2 seems like it might have a bigger soundstage ( than the OG ), but manages to keep a very natural timber at the same time.

1 Like

Whoa

(10 chars)

7 Likes