What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Oh god, make it stop!

CCAs FLA & CXS and KBear Ormosia

8 Likes

CG23M update: These things are sick, but they are not going to wholly fulfill my purposes (a simple 2.0 “semi-portable” setup). As a center channel, they are great but for 2 channel purposes they NEED a sub to fill out the lowend. The good news is that even though RSL offers a 30-day no risk return, I’m just going to hold onto them and gift them to people in need of a solid center (or building a X.X system), and since the CG5s are on sale for the holidays, I just ordered a pair of those instead. I will update with impressions once they arrive and I get some time on them.

1 Like

Arrived today hopefully will spend some time with it tonight

11 Likes

You could aswell just stop blacking out your information as one can still read it clearly :smiley:
I already thought so of your other post about your Heyday order :grin:
I See You Hunks GIF by giphystudios2021

God damnit lol

1 Like

I ordered some CD’s 24 days ago and they just arrived. Still waiting on two other packages. :laughing:

10 Likes

Got the Nanna 2.0 back in from @WaveTheory yesterday and the Socrates cable to pair them with in today.

7 Likes

Got on the new DDHiFi tips baller case and nice soft tips Similar to Final E tips many slightly bigger bore. Very comfortable and soft

6 Likes

These are the ddHifi ST35s? Which IEMs are you using them with, if you don’t mind me asking?

Just ordered another pair of clear coat over bare steel hex grills to go on the HE560s that showed up yesterday. I hear they make an even bigger difference on the HE560s than they do on the HE400is and if that’s true, then I can’t wait for them to show up!

Correct the ST35 tips w case. I am using on my GS AUDIO SE12 set and love the effects.

Honestly I never listen to my headphones but congratulations happy to hear you enjoying yours.

1 Like

Found a review on this that looked promising. It’s unfortunate to be losing the CD player and having to do some modifications, but we’ll see if it’s worth it.

maXpeedingrods Double Din Car Stereo Radio with Wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, 7 Inch HD Touch Screen in-Dash GPS Navigation Head Unit, Bluetooth, MirrorLink, Wi-Fi, USB Fast Charging, 2G+32G
https://a.co/d/0E2HLyJ

2 Likes

Try out the TWS version of the E tips, they are even more soft.

I love post-christmas sales :+1: :rofl:

Finally, I completed my collection and discovered a novelty that has great potential to rethink my personal choice of headphones in 2022.

The famos 3:

The consistently successful three:

The affordable but excellent 3 with bio cellulose drivers (my secret favourites):

Three whose sound qualities are at the forefront in their respective price ranges, and where you can clearly see why the manufacturers have justified price staggering.

Not only measurable, but also clearly audible:

——————

I also bought a DAC, the ifi Zen Signature V2, which really brings my topping A90D to “live”.

In addition, the pairing of the S.M.S.L DO200 and the JDS Labs Element Amp 2+ is a very clean and powerful solution for my desk.

18 Likes

Ah presents to one self always hit :dart: XD and I love your collection segments :heart_eyes:

On the note of presents :gift: to oneself, my zmf verite closed did arrive right before Christmas

Right now I’m experimenting with amp and pads but right now my favorite is the universe hybrid pads with my crack that I finally managed to install the speedball upgrade into :notes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

I’ve wanted this rack for longer than I can remember, finally pulled the trigger.

7 Likes

Dude, I use the Uni Hybrids on my VCs and I absolutely love them! What wood is that on your VCs? I love the grain pattern they got on those cups. The VCs are such a great pair of headphones. They suck me into the music everytime! Congratulations on the new shinies! :tada::sunglasses:

2 Likes

first happy new Year and thanks
Those are VC IronWood got them as B-Stock from the November Sale and i too have to say they sound great especially the soundstage is impressive for a closed set and helps me my usecase of living near a main road ^^
Only negative point so far is the absense of imprressive punch in the lowend i did often read about, maybe more time or pad changes may help but luckiely waves review did prime me for a bit of dissapointment as a closet living base lover :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

First purchase of the year, Happy New Year everyone…

9 Likes

Schiit MMB2 is working out very well even comparing to many other more pricey dacs.

11 Likes