What did you buy today? (Part 2)

New repurposed IEM case.

C$ 45.22 51%OFF | 2/8/12 Girds Luxury Portable Watch Storage Box Organizer Case with Zipper Classic Style Multifunctional Watch Display Box
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrp8f1g

6 Likes

bro yes, I couldn’t’ t find any on amazon with the form factor I liked, damn thank you.

1 Like

Time to fill the players…very few artists i would preorder a box set for but Tor is one of them, crazy to think Im buying cd’s in 2023

1 Like

Ordered more than two weeks ago, but received today. Sat in a local warehouse for more than a week. How does UPS stay in business???

Anyway, it is Dekoni pads for my Grado’s and Focals.

5 Likes

can’t speak for where you are but I’ve been working about twice as many hours lately as everything is getting hit by weather delays (UPS AIR) and half the time the drivers that are supposed to come pick up stuff for local delivery can’t get here

My third CD package arrived a few days ago. I went on a big Amazon binge. Great prices, but you have to be Super patient. These are the last piece and all were ordered Dec. 4th. They are mailed by regular mail with no tracking info.

Really curious about this one. Apparently these four albums were recorded in two days to fulfill a recording contract.

10 Likes

Very nice. :+1: I think it’s cool you are enhancing your local collection. I didn’t buy much music last year, mainly because I guess I was gearing up! This year I plan on buying more music.

For the most part, my only problems with shippers occur with UPS.

My package sat in a local warehouse for over a week. Tuesday last week the driver claimed he had tried to deliver for the third time and could not collect the taxes. My wife and I were home all day. I called in and paid the taxes on Tuesday night. I had to follow up twice and just got them yesterday.

1 Like

The only CD’s I buy anymore are jazz. And there are many jazz deals that are stupid cheap. Jazz gets no respect except for the top names and certain albums. I just bought 30 albums for $105.00! Try that with rock or pop music that is any good. Won’t happen except for one hit wonders and the oldies.

I still buy the vast majority of my music in iTunes though. And iTunes has some Great deals on jazz. Like four Donald Byrd albums for 10.00. I did that twice and got 8 albums for $20.00. Then paid full price for Black Byrd ($9.99) which is his, IMO, best album.

4 Likes

Wanted a decent edc knife for a long time. It’s in Magnacut

10 Likes

Looks like a modified Sheep’s Foot. I dig it.

They call it a modified wharncliffe, it’s got two different grinds or bevels(?), thinner up front and thiccer in the back

1 Like

I loves a good Wharny; now that you mention the bevel, I can see that it’s not quite an even belly.

1 Like

I noticed that myself, it will probably even out once I decide to sharpen it. RN this thing is shaaaaaarp out of the box

1 Like

Dont know does this really count but i “Ordered” a 1080p web-cam and new phone.
Since i dont have pay from them its probably more of a order than “buy”.
Only took 1 day for delivery so that was extreme fast, like wow.
Cam set to work and phone swap done on same day. Happy times

3 Likes

Didn’t exactly buy, but we were getting rid of it at work. My boss took the original analog one, so I got the remastered version.

Guess I’m going down the vinyl rabbit hole.

It was I take it, or it went in the garbage

3 Likes

Recieved today

10 Likes

Giving the xDuoo Link2 Bal dongle a go.

9 Likes

Khan has landed

3 Likes

Balanced Cable from Hart audio arrived today.
Quality is excellent and I love the looks :heart_eyes:
Colour scheme Bumblebee :honeybee:

15 Likes