What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Oh, OK. My bad. This has a very similar look to it. I dig it. Congrats. It’s so nice when you can finally grab what has been on your mind for a while!

I am waiting for tracking info now.

You are right they they are similar. The other one is this unit, the Pro iESL (which also uses the Pro iCans power):

6 Likes

got in some lights today so another desk light, may put one on the floor i haven’t decided yet if it’s too much or not so let me know if you think it looks off or if you just think it looks silly

yeelight color bulb

14 Likes

Nice. Ultimately this is what I would like to do with my space. Nothing crazy, just something similar to your treatments there to set a nice ambiance. Sometimes I will go find one of those nice campfires that they have on Youtube and have it going while I listen.

Some additional Hart cables :slight_smile:

16 Likes

GL1200s came in today. Running them off a Jotunheim R with an adapter.

They’re easily the largest headphones I’ve used. First impressions sound wise are… interesting. I’ll be posting my thoughts in the GL1200 thread later on.

:large_orange_diamond: GoldPlanar GL1200

17 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion @FBizzle, this little bugger is a beast, it has some heft to it and is way bigger than the Audioquest Jitterbugs i normally use. :flushed:

14 Likes

Just bought an iBasso DX300 from a gentleman on Head-Fi. Should be here in about a week or so. It should be able to power my Ether C Flow 1.1s very nicely.

10 Likes

Away from home and forgot my headphones. Ordered these at 3am. Arrived at 7:06pm the same day. Thank you amazon and amazons own delivery.
Cant wait to try these out. Got the yaxi’s coming in tomorrow. the $48 total was well worth it for both of them.

Edit: I already have a Schitt magni hersey and modi 3+ powering my HD660s. These two koss products are fucking amazing lmao. For less than 50$ you cannot go wrong. They sound amazing, Wanna have decent clear bass go Porta pros. Want neutral clarity go ksc75’s. Ill be doing the mmcx mod to both soon so I can have a longer and balanced cable. I forgot to mention Im listening off spotify plugged directly into my laptop. They’re FUCKING great.

Edit 2: Im just amazed these are just something else and for the price… unbeatable. EVERYONE GO GET A PAIR. And when the normies with their air pods are like what the fuck are you wearing just put either pair on them and blow their minds.
All I can say is go buy a pair.

tldr; GO FUCKING BUY A PAIR

16 Likes

So uh, cables right? Got a corpse cable for my Elegia’s. Muuuuuuch better than the stock cable, flows like water.

20 Likes

Bought a custom Artic Cable for the Focal Clear MG

32 Likes

Recently got the Fiio FH3, which are fantastic. And today I did something I’d do as soon as I could get a deal on them. Hifiman 400i. Amazon warehouse deal for supposedly damaged packaging, even though I didn’t notice any damage. I had a pair of these that I sold to a friend a couple years ago, & I missed them ever since.

2 Likes

Good grief that is a beautiful combo. And I would be willing to bet they sound every bit as good as they look.

1 Like

Yea… not sure I hear a sonic difference compared to the hart cables I own… but they sure are puurty! lol

1 Like

Following the aftermarket cable for Focal headphones trend.

Danacable Lazuli Reference came in. It comes with its own cable case.

27 Likes

hell yeah. when I finally get a Utopia that will be the cable I get, looks awesome.

1 Like

Girlfriend has been bit by the iem bug, I’m sensing the purple iPhone is in the future

17 Likes

Some vinyl and a taga harmony pf2000 power filter / conditioner. And Don worry it won’t stay on top of the record player :joy:

10 Likes

That look together is fire!

:fire:

1 Like

How good is it the Pf 2000?