What did you buy today? (Part 2)

That’s a badass looking cable with a badass name lol

2 Likes

It is. I’ve always wanted to check out a corpse cable grave digger and it has not dissapointed so far in both ergo and sound. I can tell already that it sounds better than the hart cable i was using before. Cleaner sounding, better detail and separation, more pronounced bass with better texture, etc.

4 Likes

Well judging by the pic maybe because they all come a little wet

Love my Corpse. Haven’t tried the Gravedigger yet though.

1 Like

The REAL last pieces of the puzzle. the cables needed to connect my Focal Alphas and Liquid Platinum to the Bifrost at the same time

PS my favorite cable is the USB B (Printer cable) to USB C 10 foot cable. 10 foot is the key, because it allows me to connect my tablet as my music source, and have it with me to switch songs which was always an issue in the past. the length of my jack cables etc. now i have true freedom

14 Likes

The newest member of the family. Welcome home Zen. Much thanks to @Sonofholhorse for a very pleasant transaction. I always love dealing within our community whenever possible.

23 Likes

…and its official lol

1 Like

We both knew it was going to happen eventually.

1 Like

Finished off my Schitty stack…

31 Likes

Very nice setup, indeed. Congratz on your new Schiit !

1 Like

I had been under the impression that when (Part 2) of this thread started I would not be posting, at least not nearly as much… However, the seal has been broken. Today I received a new to me amplifier to match up to a DAC that was orphaned without an amp.

I acquired this from another forum member in an ultra smooth transaction, A++. It shipped super fast, was double boxed and packaged very well. Thank you @FBizzle !

This is one of the best sonic match ups for both these pieces of kit. I dig the Industrial look too!

34 Likes

Is the sucker for scale? We need bananas for that! :laughing:

3 Likes

No, it was not for scale, as you are right, a banana is the correct and appropriate tool for that.

My package came with the sucker inside. I am under the assumption it was a nice gesture, like some of the NewEgg packages I get that have a candy inside. However, it could be subtle indication of my inability to control myself when presented with a great deal… Nawww, it was the first assumption I’m sure :rofl:

3 Likes

Either way, for the price that stack can be had these days, its bang-for-the-buck is off the charts, IMO. Enjoy!

3 Likes

24 Likes

Finally they arrived. Can’t wait to listen to them.

10 Likes

Eikon’s added today, My Thanks to a member… They hug just like the others !!

28 Likes

Hey, quit stealing my Schiit! Mine came in today too! Bifrost2 + Jot2, super excited to try these out.

asdfasdfasdfasdf

22 Likes

Finally got a second headphone stand to clean up my desk and make my main rotation more accessible.

I also secured my first Hart Audio custom order, so that’s exciting.

22 Likes

looking nice! Now you just need a Auteur :thinking: luckily I know just where you can get one for a nice price :blush:

1 Like