What did you buy today? (Part 2)

I like the original PlayStation sitting in the middle of it. Are you using as the CD player in the system?

1 Like

Aeon RT Closed

13 Likes

Yeah although I don’t have many CDs currently so mainly using streaming via airplay

1 Like

Shopping spree :roll_eyes::see_no_evil::grin:
At least I think I am well equipped now… Let’s see for how long

11 Likes

Good god dayum … that’s a nice little set up :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, I am also pretty happy with my purchases :heart_eyes:
Ready for adventures :star_struck: :minibus::dash: :notes::musical_note::notes:

1 Like

The adventures are indeed fun! Happy listening, my man :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Picked up the Mele as well as this cable to use with the Monarch’s :call_me_hand:

I just felt the monarch’s cable to be too damn heavy, albeit amazingly built and beautiful. Can’t wait to listen to the Meles when I want to just sit back and enjoy the warm bliss that music can be.

4 Likes

Stoked to try these…

22 Likes

Resin version of these babies (Letshuoer sale on).

9 Likes

Complementing the other LPs that arrived, this was 50% off and on my wishlist since the beginning of this Vinyl journey. And damn I it’s not one of the best albums I ever listened to.

12 Likes

Ahhh yes. The robots took great care when they recorded and mastered this album. Not my favorite dp album but one that I respect deeply! I too have my vinyl from 2013 but haven’t had the chance to hear it. Nice pick up! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Last of my parts for the upgrades I want to do on my hemps arrived today:

• aluminum half yokes from Shipibo
  • 3D printed removable cable adapter from beautifulaudio
  • small hybrid pads from beautifulaudio (chocolate brown)

I havent soldered since highschool so I am going to talk to some people at hobby shops to maybe get some help / advice before cutting the cables…

https://www.shipibo.audio/product-page/krótki
https://www.beautifulaudio.biz/grado-cable-adapter

11 Likes

Not that hard to do but i would suggest to invest in a decent solder station cause that makes the work that much easier, hasn’t to be a hakko one but a cheap T12 knockoff for 60-80 bucks helps a lot cause you can change tips for the right size.
Also something like a third hand can make holding things less tricky :wink:

2 Likes

Some new records. Through Bandcamp so building that FLAC library as well.

9 Likes

All praise Bandcamp, let’s hope Epic doesn’t fuck it into oblivion. My Bandcamp Friday haul (save for the Denzel)

6 Likes

Ordered the Rode cans. Do I need them? No. Am I sure they’ll be good? No.

But I identified some niche scenario where a set of neutral closed backs would be slightly more appropriate than the 20 other audio transducers within arms reach. :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

LOL! Sounds like you are goin on a hunch. Do let us know how they work out for you. I’m guessing you are referring to the NTH-100’s. They look pretty good…

1 Like

The right noises are being made about them, even the negative noises (which seem to pertain to their “neutrality”).

2 Likes

Looking to have a Schiity spring and find a dac or two to run the full setup - Tor balanced, Schiit MJ 2, Feliks Echo 2, Liquid Platinum…

17 Likes