What did you buy today? (Part 2)

depends do you play 1080p? running 1440p is a struggle for my card

True, While im a little more optimistic about this launch just remember that both Nvidia and AMD have had a number of paper launches in the past, also i would guess that there are a lot of people in your exact shoes.

1 Like

Small hybrid pads for my GW100s: Grado Small: Hybrid (Leather + Merino) Black — Beautiful Audio

13 Likes

Depends on the title. Some that really don’t care about frame rate and are stupid easy to run, I’ll do 4K on my TV. Otherwise, I tend to run 1080p with settings varied dependent on the game. Shadow of the Tomb Raider on medium 1080p will only average ~40fps.

1 Like

Finally making the move to Wi-Fi 6 today

9 Likes

Woah, Qudelix 5K is finally in stock in Europe, managed to order one from German Amazon, it should be coming in by the end of the week. It is like eur50 markup, presumably for VAT and delivery. I am looking forward to playing with q5k. If it works out I will be able to give my btr5 to my dad, who was looking for a wireless transmitter

3 Likes

11 Likes

Decided to go against the grain with this X5S. I’ve been interested in hearing music via lossless files, so I couldn’t pass on a sale for this DAP.

My goal is to dedicate a corner in my place for listening sessions. No PCs, no doom-scrolling, just me and the music.

Yes, Zeos got me again with his masterful shilling skills :joy:

11 Likes

This is the way

5 Likes

Bless the crypto crash

13 Likes

Now thats a chungus

2 Likes

some literally brand new SR80x for $150 shipped (they’re $179 new before tax up here in Canuckistan). just need to find some pads to have fun with em. gonna be my first Grado’s!

7 Likes

Grado’s are cool! :+1:

1 Like

Snug fit, huh?

1 Like

Like 5mm of space. it’s a big boiiii

I just bought a used Hifiman Edition X v2 on ebay for $550… It doesnt have the box, etc. so may be a bit risky but it looks to be in good condition in the photos… I’ve been eyeing the Edition XS for a few months, but I really prefer that Arya style of suspension strap headband… Hoping that there are no issues with buying the used set on Ebay

So far I have had pretty good luck buying second hand…

4 Likes

Fianlly got a shorter cable

14 Likes

I’ve been looking for a shorter one myself, link?

1 Like

Arrived on different days, and not intended to be used together.

The Mangird Tea MKI fits perfect for me on the Spinfits CP100+. I bought the Sedna Crystal to have a pair in my case. They have become one of my three favorite tips, after the CP100+ and the Final E. Xelastec is too sticky or tacky, so the crystal is the better pick for me.

6 Likes

Just look on Aliexpress, there are plenty of different cables

1 Like