What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Vision Ears VE7 CIEM + upgrade silver cable!
Freaking awesome! Love em!

12 Likes

Gorgeous. Look like agates!

1 Like

Outstanding photography! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I cannot believe these are that great for the price I am getting with this. I was planning to get the BTR5K in the first place, but due to it being out of stock, had to settle with the BTR3K and man, it’s so much better than my phone’s DAC and a game changer for the IEMs I use.

A good copium since my Katos broke, and had to save up a bit again for the Olina next, because Moondrop’s support ruined it for me, for they are not going to handle the warranty according to the email I have received.

10 Likes

Shangri la SR
Woo Audio 3es elite
Stax sr-x9000 (loan)

21 Likes

Decided to upgrade my “away from home” setup with the Aeon Flow. Gotta love the used market!

I’m not 100% sure they sound better than my Audeze Sine headphones, but they’re SO much more comfortable.

12 Likes

Did I read that correctly?
Isn’t the Shangri La Sr the same price as the Sennheiser HE1?

1 Like

Shangri ls SR is 50k MSRP for the energizer + headphone but I only got the headphone and am using a different energizer

Do they sound like a typical electrostat or more like the Susvara?

Tubes in my energizer still need to be burned in more as of right now, the SRL is absolutely massive in stage, brighter, way more energetic and forward than Susvara. Susvara has more body and is much more “polite”, forgiving, and musical.
All in all, I guess I would say it sounds more like an electrostat, but it is kind of it’s own animal

I just did a thing…God help me…

22 Likes

Well, I had to try something here! I’ve been reading about this thing and for the price I had to give it a shot

I had to see for myself it was an actual upgrade to the SP200. Yep, it is. A significant upgrade, actually. I can only imagine it will get even better over time. And I love that the chassis is a perfect match with the DA-9. Makes a great little stack. They can even share the same remote, which is really nice.

9 Likes

Well…I FINALLY bought the Bifrost 2!!! A big deal for my budget and a long-pondered decision, lol. We’re still getting to know each other, as it’s very different from the E30 I’m used to (but already Wow.) Paired with my Asgard 3, the recently purchased Nordost usb cable and, when I want to use it, the Loki mini +.
Some long listening sessions ahead! :wink:

10 Likes

Finally got the P50 to go with my D50S, along with some 4k box sets. Decided to try the M15 as well, pretty nice little Wednesday…

9 Likes

I bought the Focal Radiance and I am in love with it.

15 Likes

I got sick of my Kato’s stock cable, so I have decided to order a Xinhs cable with an additional one, for my T3 Plus deserves a better cable. The stock cable is not that bad but it feels cheap, so I had to give it an upgrade for the T3 Plus is just that good for the price.

6 Likes

Decide to get another P50 for the D50S in my living room, and some more 4K Blue Rays, happy almost the weekend boys…

4 Likes

Congratulations, the M15 is a fantastic choice :bangbang:

5 Likes

Read nothing but great stuff. New or used?

Yours and @hawaiibadboy post definitely pushed me toward it, gonna be a fun weekend