What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Open-box from headphones dot com. Since it came in stock at the same time as the Radiance brand new I assume it is newish.

I have been looking at that option ($990.00), but it is final sale if you are unhappy. Hope it’s awesome!
Look forward to your feedback.

I knew I would love it before I bought it. It’s gorgeous and I love warm sound signatures. It is also very natural sounding. Definitely worth getting over the other Focal closed-backs if you care more about a natural sound that still has a lot of detail.

The 800S just became part of my collection.

I was torn between the 800S and the Arya Stealth. In the end, the 800S had jaw-dropping mids + soundstage. The Arya was a great all-rounder but a master of nothing.

If you’re in NYC, check out Audio46 in midtown. They had a massive collection of high-end headphones to demo… it was like can-jam on demand!

Sadly, my wife just snagged my new headphones, and now she can’t put them down. You would think it was HER birthday gift :joy:

17 Likes

Stole my dad’s sennheisser px-200’s, taped on my 6XX’s old comfort strap, and added fresh pads (i bought the pads this week)

Gonna buy some yaxi pads and fix his Porta Pros next

5 Likes

Finishing off the bedroom setup with my second ever SVS sub, gonna be a fun week

5 Likes

Excellent! You have been a busy boy! :grinning:

Have you seen Oblivion yet? I liked it quite a bit. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Haha this week has been super fun getting the updates I wanted and yes I’ve had it on Blu Ray forever but I’m building my 4K collection again, love that movie.

1 Like

Now HiBy R6 2020 DAP in da house love it!

11 Likes

Some stuff has arrived, oof the M15…

6 Likes

My on the move set. Pairs well with my device. Makes my iem Vocals sound more forward compared to my DAP though. All in all a good purchase

7 Likes

I figured since I watch the entire series once a year I might as well just own it. Then a 45 of some new singles from one of my favorite new female artists and from one of my favorite record labels.

4 Likes

It’s Nudey Magazine Day…

10 Likes

Enjoy the 1000 pro, I sure love mine!

2 Likes

Thank you sir, telling myself I don’t need to go dual just yet lol, we’ll see how the night goes

I would have 2 already if I had the space

1 Like

Stereo subs is a slippery slope. Once you have it, there’s no going back.

1 Like

Oh I’m all about it just need to do a little convincing and rearranging, super impressed with it so far

1 Like

Sound path feet came in for my PB 1000 Pro, really good quality and our couch we’ve been waiting 3 months for finally arrived, ready for the weekend…

11 Likes

You need some theater curtains in there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: those open walls are giving me anxiety lol. Seriously though, I wish I had a room that size for my listening room.

1 Like