What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Lucky son of a gun

1 Like

Really cool faceplate design!:heart::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks! All credit is to @CT007 , as it was his design/unit originally!

1 Like

Actually bought 12 days ago, but delivered today. iBasso SR2’s.

12 Likes

Today and tomorrows hauls….

8 Likes

Arrived today and my god even though my expectations for these were at a low, this one impressed me and a good shit to have for the price. This is going to be my all-arounders right now and so far first impressions in terms of sounds, fucking excellent! and the review I saw from Linsoul is spot on!

12 Likes

Denzel Curry Walkin picture disc single arrived today.

4 Likes

Newest arrival, the Fiio FH5

Out of the box, below 1 hour playtime I am already super impressed

Fun fun fun with decent technicalities :star_struck::ok_hand:t2:

It’s a pity that with all the hype for the newest of sets gems like these don’t get recommended enough

Well worth the money and possible endgame for many.

6 Likes

Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer

Got it for 50% off during the Klipsch Christmas in July sale.

9 Likes

Around 30 IEMs into the hobby I still heaven’t heard a single Fiio. Well, I have one budget Jadeaudio. It’s ok for the price. I’d spend a beer to hear the FD7 once.

Chord Mojo 2

This little Wunderkind is so good. I want to use it as all the time for IEM listening and as my desktop DAC. This is honestly all you need and be set for good. The Mojo 2 has all the audiophile bases covered.

• Taps per second (Better than any delta/sigma) :eight_spoked_asterisk:

• “Lossless” EQ :eight_spoked_asterisk:

• Crossfeed :eight_spoked_asterisk:

• Permanent Desktop use (battery management) :eight_spoked_asterisk:

• Built like a tank :eight_spoked_asterisk:

• Plenty of power :eight_spoked_asterisk:

I can recommend this little device wholeheartedly.

14 Likes

Douk Audio H2 hybrid tube amp

4 Likes

ended up ordering it after a long back and forth which one to buy (6XX, 600, 650 or the 660)

8 Likes

I see you are living in Mannheim, I can send you the FH5 for demoing one day :wink:

Got Anything nice for me to trade demo wise? Would love to hear more sets just for the sake of the hobby :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh ein seltener Rinderkappajoe… :grinning: PM

FH5 is still super solid shame it’s discontinued
amazing build, pretty comfortable, haven’t heard of anyone having fit issues, solid sound

1 Like

Yeah I also like the fit a lot, FH3 was even a bit more comfortable but no issues with FH5 at all

Sound wise still in the honeymoon phase but I am pretty certain that my impression will not differ a lot anymore.
It certainly does not need bass tips like CP100… I prefer wide bore so far (BGVP W01/Xelastecs)
Maybe I will remove the mesh filter one day as many people did but so far not necessarily needed

Will go nicely with your other speakers as I recall - your Klipsch floor standers :pinched_fingers:

Congratz!

1 Like

I bought nothing… thank God.

6 Likes

Sony bookshelf speakers & subwoofer I don’t need but due to reviews couldn’t pass up on Amazon sale. I’ll probably gift them to someone.

3 Likes