What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Yep. The other Klipsch floor standing speakers I also bought in the Christmas in July sale, last year. They’ll all look and sound very nice together.

1 Like

:100: %

It is a fantastic device and brings high-end in-ears and many high-quality headphones really to shine :bangbang:

and definitely one of my favorite pairings:

12 Likes

Got this in recently

Sonore ultraRendu w/SGC LPS

The ultraRendu communicates with my roon server via ethernet and then via USB into the DAC - thus eliminating the noisy (electrically) PC from the source signal.

I’d only seen pictures before getting a unit myself and I thought the LPS was much larger, it is actually not much bigger the the ultraRendu itself incase your interested.

5 Likes

This new to me HE6se v2 came in today. It is a recent purchase from our very own Buy/Sell thread.
Thank you @MRHifiReviews for smooth A+ transaction.

I’ve been keeping an eye out for an HE6se v2 but, I wanted one that was clean, all original packaging and accessories and most important to me without any mods being done to it.

I won’t lie and say I haven’t listened yet but, it was only for 4-5 tracks during my lunch break so the jury is still out, even for first impressions. I am not using the stock cables, they stay in the box. I’m using an OIDIO Mongrel SPC for the moment. Being that the earcups use 3.5mm connectors I have several boutique cables on hand that I can try when I’m ready for that.

I’ll be listening for a while with the headphones in stock configuration, but I do have a set of grills I can try if I get the urge. Thanks to my friend @DDT!

10 Likes

Thank you sir!

1 Like

sweet set of cans

1 Like

WOOOOOOOOOOO BABY!!!

18 Likes

I have the same linear power supply (the left one). Makes pretty much zero difference in sound lol

Received my new to me Elegia’s yesterday. Have seen about 3 hours of use so far. I found them lacking a little on the low end and added a little EQ. That improved things. I’m very pleased with these so far. AIC unplugged was amazing!
Fiio m11 Plus Ltd > coax > Gustard x16 > AAA 789 > XLR balanced Hart Audio Cables > Elegia

4 Likes

I needed a set of interconnects. I have had great success with Mogami cable, so I picked up a set of these. It’s the Gold series. Really nice cables that won’t break the bank

Should be here today. I’m going to use them to replace the cables I currently have the SH-9 connected up with. If the difference is significant, I may start going through the entire plant and redo it with this stuff.

7 Likes

Bought this Xduoo Mt-604 today and I blame all of you people for your bad influence!
XDUOO-MT-604-Balanced-Tube-HP-Amplifier-3

9 Likes

:money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Welcome! :headphones:

We’re pleased to be of service!

Tell me more about that little adapter-it looks really cool.

1 Like

Just a short 4.4mm to 4.4mm jumper I was going to go from my HiBy R6 2020 to a iFi Hip Dac, out 4.4 to the Xduoo in 4.4mm.

Or just strait in from the dedicated out 4.4 of the R6 I to the amp. I am excited to see what difference it will make.

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate this site and the knowledge that’s shared here. I’ve learned a lot.

Ahhhh…the soft glow of electric sex.

2 Likes

Questyle M15 case came in yesterday, really nice quality and good protection. It does make changing gain a little harder but I’ll take the trade off.

7 Likes

New Shanling DAP case is perfect for my HiBy R6 and IEM love it.

And some cheap waifu.

6 Likes

Nothing special, just some ear tips that I got curious of and my Airships are in need of better ear tips. Nothing wrong with the stock tips but I would like to add some pizazz to my Airship.

2 Likes