What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Powerful is right. Good luck!

I have a month to get my mind right, so I should be good to go once it’s delivered.

2 Likes

What’s in the boxxxxxx…Tell me what’s in the boxxxxx (in my best Brad Pitt voice) :joy:

2 Likes

My weekend cookies :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Looks like a fun weekend you got coming up!

So this is what was in the box…

Got her warmed up and taking her for a test run…

17 Likes

Err, it will be fun for sure with 4 boxes of eastern ladies who got rid of some clothes…you know it’s very hot and moisty there :wink:

But mid tier of those 4 was a regular young lady who was bringing food to her home after a long and tiring day…And she was shocked after witnessing some ugly thing, so her formal skirt flew up.
And the biggest box was the only empress of the huge country. So, her box had to be considerably huge (as was her 30 or something years reign) :smile:

1 Like

Jesus, that escalated quickly! :joy: enjoy your self, brother

2 Likes

Anitpodes k50
No more using gaming pc as the source…

8 Likes

more than double what my car is worth… lol

you can see why I don’t own a car :grimacing:

4 Likes

did you sell it to buy that :joy:

1 Like

no, but in theory I could have bought a car instead

1 Like

GS Audio SE12 so sweet and a new cable

6 Likes

Car-free audio gang rise up!

1 Like

Your missing out on the 20k plus you could spend on a car system just saying for a friend. Dynaudio mids , Electromedia tweets, JL Audio subs ,Tubedriver and McIntosh Amps…

1 Like

It’s a tragic loss, but somehow I’ll live…

And be less broke ! Well done Win Win

1 Like

I (hope that I) just bought Campfire Audio’s Honeydew in-ears.

I say “hope”, because the Amazon (.de) listing tells of another model, but show pics of the Honeydews - and the reviews are about the Honeydews as well. So I guess I’ll find out in a few short days…

Anyway, here’s a pic of the ones I hope show up:

4 Likes

I have the big brother to the honeydew, the mammoths, if they are close you’ll have an enjoyable time if you enjoy bass.