What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Most likely it wount, i have the same cable from aliexpress and it doesnt fit my Meze 99, now the 109 could be slightly different but i suspect it wont fit all the way in (you could get sound but it will be very touchy).

But its a great all the same, i use the 4.4 to dual 3.5mm for a lot of my headphones (Denon 7200, Hifiman Sundara, Harmonicdyne Zeus)

1 Like

Just upnacked and started listening to the Honeydews I bought. Apart from having to get used to the sound profile, the only bummer is that out of the gazillion tips that come with them, only ONE (1) pair properly fits my ears :sweat_smile:

I bought this. A dull black box.

1 Like

Just arrived a few minutes ago :star_struck:

Edifier S1000MKII for my home office

Got a really nice deal, brandnew and sealed for 228€

First impression is really impressive, I am happy with my purchase

No sub needed!

11 Likes

Nice speaker, would like to hear some impressions after you lived with them for a while :pleading_face:
Otherwise that desk screams for a big mousepad and a few conky amps and DACs :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Congratz, But i will beat you senseless if you dont get an actual monitor stand/arm!

4 Likes

:rofl:

10 characters!

After 3 hours of listening I am even more impressed. I settled with -1 Treble and +4 Bass which, so far, is perfect for my library (been listening to all kinds of genres including some bass heavy stuff)
I never felt like i had to change anything.
I get a really good stereo image and the sound is chrystal clear even at high volumes.
Really happy that i did not pay more for S2000 or even S3000
These speakers are more than satisfying for my usecase.
Do you have a specific question that comes to mind?
Gerne auch PN auf deutsch :stuck_out_tongue:

Come at me bro!!!
Spongebob Meme Spongebob Squarepants GIF - Spongebob Meme Spongebob Squarepants Patrick Star GIFs

Yes, probably i will purchase stands but i just moved my table up to my ear position and it does not really do much to be honest…sound ist perfectly fine where they are placed :wink:

I aint scared of you im a God damn navy seal
giphy

8 Likes

Snapped up two pairs of used earbuds on the cheap, the Senfer PT2021s and the TRN EMX. I have wanted to try the PT2021s since I read about them a few months back, but never ended up buying them. I basically got both buds for about $5 less than the price of a new pair of PT2021s. Works for me!

Sir that is a beige seal

2 Likes

Shh… he’s color blind dont tell him that!

2 Likes

Bought a couple of cables for the existing fleet. First, I got this 10-foot New Fantasia deal for the HD660 for use on the bedroom bomber system!

It was a risk, but the price was right for OCC Silver Plated Copper, actual wood accents and gold-plated connectors. Sounds great and really spruces up the aesthetic of the headphone. Then, I got another Tripowin GranVia Upgraded OFC High Purity Headphone Audio Replacement Cable coming for the EDXS.

I transferred the Black one I already have to the Elegia because it sounded so good and wears so well… it’s like headphone jewelry! Plus, I do like this color. Should be coming in next week.

8 Likes

I love that Tripowin Cable as well!

5 Likes

That’s a nice combination. They didn’t have that one as an option. They had a green - white combo available. It looked good, but this one is better in my opinion. I do like the purple. It will be going on the XS.

3 Likes

Love the purple one too . Cheers J

1 Like

Looking forward to my new ping pong blades! I loved my old ones very much, but they are completely out of order so I had to order these. Hope they are great

1 Like

253377_767976

12 Likes

Got this ikea board for my headphones and iems

7 Likes