What did you buy today? (Part 2)

I’d like a link to that if possible?

1 Like

C$ 37.49 40%OFF | HAKUGEI Lucky voice headset cable 2.5 3.5 4.4 0.78 mmcx
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPxWPQI

Here you are. Cheers J

1 Like

A couple of IEMs cable for my two daily drives. Also a replacement mmcx connector and an mmcx tool remover.

3 Likes

Yesterday I ordered a pair of headphones. They are the Bee planar headphones from Nectar Sound. I will post an actual pic when they get here.

11 Likes

Traded my Monarchs for the Diablo… Pretty stellar combo with these and the Sus.

5 Likes

LOKI MINI+ arrived today

Isn’t that the cutest little stack!? :star_struck:

Unfortunately I can not test it yet as they did not include a RCA cable…well SCHIIT :roll_eyes::poop:

9 Likes

Just placed my order for Starry Night 0001

3 Likes

Just did a little searching on these. Very interesting, indeed. They look great! I am looking forward to reading your impressions.

1 Like

Got a new set of headphones today which just fired me up. I decided that I have to order another set of 'phones while I am still on the new toy high!
Taking it to the max! :grin:

9 Likes

10 characters

Nope this would be Max!

4 Likes

Too high end for me. :grin:

1 Like

Good thing I held back on my KSC75s

2 Likes

Just arrived at my door, my first planar!

Right in time for my video conference :joy:

8 Likes

I plan on getting these next. Hope you like them.

1 Like

Quite good actually, I’m reminded of Tea2’s signature but this one is actually feels elevated on all region except sub-bass but signature is quite similar.

2 Likes

BGVP E01 Tips aka Budget Final E Types and a new headband replacement for my Koss KPH30i since the original headband broke. Shame the color is not the same as the original band but hey at least it still works.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Reading posts i was convinced to buy the Olina SE. I want to hear what a 3D sound stage is like. Im also almost ready to get my first buds and need a little convincing to get the Ripples. I just remember my last buds experience with the crappy free ones fro the early 2000s. They never fit my ears properly and i remember them always falling out. Ripples anyone?

2 Likes

The only reason not to get Ripples is to not ruin your music-listening experience on the very first earbud you hear.

They are FUCKING PHENOMENAL!!!

4 Likes