What did you buy today? (Part 2)

I’ll be honest, I don’t know shit about IEMs as I can’t use 'em. But I took a quick look and these look impressive. Congratulations.

I wanted to try a high end all ba setup to see if I’d like them and damn they are good. No one ever talks about how bassy they are but still remains :100: resolving.

3 Likes

Eufonika model H5KPCU tube Amp. Moved my TA-26 to be the pre for my singxer sa-1.

6 Likes

How would you compare the two?

I like the Eufonika more, it sounds more spacious.
On my Autuer Classics I couldn’t really tell much of a difference between my TA-26 and my Singxer.
With the Eufonika I could definitely tell a difference.
I enjoy the Eufonika much more but that is me and YMMV.

2 Likes

Was just supposed to be loan for review but I cant give them back I am magnetized by the presentation and sheer musicality of the Twilight

9 Likes

Got the chonker RS6 and the OG R5 looks so tiny next to it.

5 Likes

First Dunu and first Simgot finally. So far the Falcon ultra sounds great, need more time with the em6l

8 Likes

These came in yesterday. Got for use while at work. Not exactly comfortable, but I’ve had worse. Sounds decent and ANC/transparency mode work well enough, though aren’t the best.

4 Likes

I’m getting on the bandwagon, years after the bandwagon passed me by. This is incredible!!!

12 Likes

Well congratulations, I guess! :rofl:

Nah, I get it. For work, there is a thing called good enough. I use the Beyer Lagoons for meetings, light noise suppression and a little music whenever I get a chance to sneak some in. They are not great at any one thing, but overall, they function very well. I beat the crap out of them and they have held up well.

BTW, I think those buds look pretty good. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Darkvoice or the sennys lol. Either way that’s a damn good pairing.

1 Like

Kind of both. The Sennheisers I got two weeks ago and the dark voice I won at auction on eBay for a ridiculously low price and it arrived yesterday.

2 Likes

I regularly pair my Darkvoice with the 650’s when working at my desk. It’s an excellent match.

After selling off most of my audio gear and using HD600 with Element III for the past year and a half, I am diving back in. Moved across country and won’t have access to most of my belongings for about a year, but got an influx of cash so I’m treating myself a bit.

Bought these over the weekend and most of it should arrive this week.

Headphones: Arya Stealth, 6XX
Amp: Violectric V222
Dac: Bifrost 2/64
Amp/Dacs: Matrix Mini-i Pro 4, EF400

Had the Arya V2, V280 and mini-i pro 3 before, so looking forward to these newer versions! Love the simplicity and aesthetics of all in ones but pretty sure I won’t be able to part with another Violectric. May put the mini in the living room if I don’t like it in my headphone chain. Will let ya’ll know how it goes!

8 Likes

Agreed. the 6** series belongs with OTL tubes.

I bought nice outdoor socks today on inlower.com/womens-outdoor-socks-sale. Finally I’ve found some favorite online stores that consistently deliver quality products. There is vast selection and trendy styles. And for basics, I love their simplicity and quality are unmatched. They offer products that are currently on sale and available for delivery in Europe. Online shopping is a boon for those who might have limited access to physical stores and it makes fashion accessible to a wider audience.

Busy day yesterday, picking up several things.
TCL 55" Q7

Some new liquor (that whiskey is great, the tequila is for one of my roommates, as it’s her birthday tomorrow)

Picked up some power line adapters to try improving Internet connection to the new TV and desktop in my room. Already verified it’s on the same breaker, just in another room.

And thanks picked up a Topping G5 (Was a pleasure meeting @drewid , it’s working great)

11 Likes

Traded a pair of Focal Elegias for some Sundara Closed backs plus some cash. Just wanted to try them out on my home rig though I will likely resell them now that I have my DCA Aeon 2 Closed back. I love listening to gear I haven’t experienced before so it should be fun. UPS tracking says they’ll be here on Wednesday. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Finally after many months of not getting anything audio related, I have managed to get some of these potential game changers according to the videos, sources and folks that have been raving about these. Was planning to get the Starfield 2 but was discouraged due to the underwhelming reception towards it, therefore I have to settle with this just to be safe.

8 Likes