What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Same-day delivery for the win!

9 Likes

Some Sparkos op amps for my DX7 Pro
Considering some Burson V6 classics also

8 Likes

No IEMs at the moment but, I did get this for my PC. The reason would be probably more access to upgrade paths due to the increased wattage I get from this Seasonic PSU. Also another reason would be giving my little brother a better PSU for I saw his PSU and to me it’s very skeptical, therefore I am worried for his rig, making me give my previous power supply to him.

3 Likes

Bose QC45 ANC headphones.

These will be useful for when working outside, mowing the lawn and other times when I need some isolation from outside sounds.

2 Likes

Good pick up! I got a Seasonic Focus PX-750 a few years back and I like it a lot. My rig can now “breath easy” and power everything effortlessly. I also plan to keep it when updating my rig sometime later this year (hopefully). :zap:

1 Like

Me, years of upgrading this rig of mine, might take a while to be honest because so far I am still satisfied with my AM4 platform, the 5800X3D is still no joke to have as my main CPU. The current gen platform for me is too expensive, and I wanted to move on from AM4 to AM5 at some point but yeah AMD has been expensive lately, making it a possibility for me to consider Intel instead if I want at some point to move on to a newer platform while saving money as well.

1 Like

in the last week:
Kenwood KA2002A Amp
JVC SuperDigifine AX-V1050 Surround Reciever
Paradigm SE-1 Speakers

1 Like

4 Likes

Alpha & Delta KS3 6mm micro dynamic

2 Likes

JBL Flip 6, not bad :sunglasses:
Never heard of Martin Garrix before but I liked the design

7 Likes

had those at one point, driver died on one side after 2 weeks by the time their support responded it was past the warrenty lol, wanted me to pay $200 when it was like a $100 IEM

I know I’m late to the party but…

For 135€ for a like new device I could not resist any longer, especially after the first owner only used it as a dongle and therefore the battery is like new.

It was on my radar from day one and after i read that fiio btr17 will be released end of this year and will not change much i did not want to wait any longer :slight_smile:

Sound impression so far is really good.

If someone is in the market for a mint condition and only lightly used Ifi go Blu with leather case, let me know! (Europe)

8 Likes

9 Likes

:+1:

19 Likes

I already bought these back then but I lost the other medium pair of my SpinFit W1s. So I’ve decided to get an another pair and hope I will not be losing this one as well.

5 Likes

So curiosity has gotten the better of me and the fact the Woo Audio won’t be making the woo wee anymore, I’ve decided to jump back into estates, owned L500mk2 before. I will probably be staying away from Stax since they just don’t sound great to my ears but instead I’ll be starting off with Nectar Sounds HiveX and Woo wee. After that I’ll probably jump up to the Audeze carbon since I’ve always wanted to hear that.

1 Like

And me being a gluten for punishment I grabbed a pietus Maximus to feed my SS amp needs.

1 Like

10 Likes

Woo wee showed up and it’s really chunky.

9 Likes

A new planar dragon hit the shopping cart.

6 Likes