What did you buy today? (Part 2)

I am really curious about how tuning wizards are going to be able to tune this iem, thats why paul wasabi should be this and sent it over michael bruce(shortbus),

Bought an IE200, everyone loves 600 yeah but I found Project M to be slightly sibilant so I went with 200

I mean, I was just looking for a sleeping iem but it derailed into me looking into ie600 lol

3 Likes

Now I just need to find time to listen to the new estat setup.

5 Likes

Just bought an UM Mext so fingers crossed how they sound to me

6 Likes

I havenā€™t tried the ie200, but the ie600 is one of my favorite sets! I just had the Project M delivered today, but Iā€™m away from home and cant try them until next weekend :sob: Iā€™m an old guy, so Im wondering how sibilant Iā€™m going to find them. On paper, they looked perfect for my current tastes. Plus, the case seems really cool!

3 Likes

Iā€™d buy IE600 but Iā€™m hibernating after buying IE200, Phoenixcall and Mext lol. My next goals are definitely IE600 and 64audio duo after a while though.

It was sibilant to me but I set -2db at 11khz 12khz and the sibilance was lessened by a lot to my ears.
I recently changed to only -2db on 12khz and itā€™s been pretty good.

I love the case and this iem is my favorite right now along with Variations. I think youā€™ll enjoy the set, Iā€™ve enjoyed it and I heard peeps saying it mellows out after 100hrs of burn in

1 Like

To hopefully run a bedroom mini setup since my phone and tablet canā€™t power even a tiny dac/amp that my old phone could run just fine :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Pula P01, Simgot EW200, Ziigaat Nuo. Budget showdown!

10 Likes

Pulled the trigger on these tonight. Hopefully itā€™s a nice neutral set.

11 Likes

Just got this combo put together from the Amazon for the DL200 and Aliexpress sale for a total of $500 on both after discounts, coupons, and cash back. Going to keep this as a permanent system (at least two years) since the warranty got doubled. Another HE6se coming this weekend!

15 Likes

New entry in the Budget DD king status the Kefine Delci just amazing quality for Ā£50 a more refined simgot 500 series. Beautiful elevated bass with great texture

9 Likes

New mic, no IEMs at the moment in sight, but so far this has been the best purchase I have made for myself when it comes to getting a better quality mic in a budget without the hassle of setting it up. Itā€™s a shame that it uses mini-USB though, would have been better if it has a USB-C instead but I cannot complain since this is cheap and it sounds better than my previous mic that is quite frankly, deteriorating after many years.

5 Likes

Ordered mine! Canā€™t wait to compare it to EA500

Ever since I sold my Sennheiser HD 590 Prestige ages ago, I find myself missing the sound of a quality open-back headphone. After much research for what I intend to use them for and keeping price in mind, I settled on these and look forward to audition and run them through ā€œthe gauntletā€ of my audio reference tracks and music library. :headphones:

7 Likes

Well, not sure what got into me. I have been trying to talk myself out of this for a while; I swear I was happy with the DA-9. I swear I was! :laughing: After spending some time on the sold out list, I was finally able to get my hands on this amp, which arrived this evening. Meet the Eversolo AMP-F2!

Of course, a proper write-up will happen in the appropriate equipment thread, but holy shit. The difference in the listening experience is dramatic. This amp is fantastic. Sheā€™s a little edgy out of the box, but 3.5 hours in, she is already starting to open up. :notes: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Your experience sure does sound like this:

May you be happy with your new friend :wink::smirk:

1 Like

I just got to watch the video. If lovin this amp is wrong, brother, I donā€™t wanna be right! :laughing: Honestly, the DA-9 was a great amp. The AMP-F2, however, is on another level. We are on hour 10 now and it is finally starting to reveal itself. I canā€™t stop smilingā€¦

Replaced the Sundaras and SMSL SP200 with Arya Organics and Topping A70 Pro in my living room system. Sundaras and SP200 went to bedroom system.Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D - #2486 by Knale

12 Likes

se-a5

Nice working 80ā€™s Technics SE-A5.

Just look at those glowing metersā€¦

11 Likes

I realized that I hadnā€™t posted the Ziigaat Doscinco here ( I got them a couple weeks ago ). The new items are the Fiio KA17, which is an amazing little dongle that cranks up to 650 mW. They are a great combo.

The larger item on the right is a Kobo Clara 2E. I have wanted an eink reader for a while, and it is a Linux based alternative to the Amazon Paperwhite.

9 Likes