What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Missed a chance to grab em for 600 on eBay, high chance I could’ve haggled it to 500 but I’m broke after buying Mext

Hopefully someday I get to own a 64audio

Dang that’s rough, you could probably find a U4T for around 500. Also Mest (I know not next) is one of my favorite pairs of iems.

1 Like

The only thing better than getting a new set in is gifting them to the ones that matter. Lez gooo

The inevitable convo
Me: “how’s the bass?, what did you think of the treble presentation?”
Them: “the what? they sound fine, thanks”
:laughing:

15 Likes

people…

:smile:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Earmen ST-Amp

16 Likes

#32!

20 Likes

8 Likes

Picked up some secondhand cans for a steal

6 Likes

The Alpha Omega RA

13 Likes

totally works, guys :sweat_smile:

Seriously though, it’s a great dongle. I actually had the Hiby FC6 in for a bit until the screen started gitching out and nearly making me go deaf via loud static twice on normal volumes. I’ll wait for another R2R dongle with better power specs. It’s a shame because they had perfect synergy with the AMT16.

Should also mention that the Space works wonders with the iFi Diablo Easter Egg (4.4 to 4.4 bypassing the onboard DAC.)

9 Likes

Got the Silver M5 not sure when they are open for public retail maybe next week?

6 Likes

The beasts are so ridiculous and just goofy fun. Hope you enjoy them.

1 Like

Monarch MK3 are a helluva lot of iem for $999. If you find them on sale or used definitely pick up a pair.

8 Likes

The Cayin N3Ultra

11 Likes

You got yours nice!

1 Like

sounds pretty good but the shells seem weirdly microphonic?

2 Likes

Oh yeah you can hear your teeth click together through the bone conductors.

3 Likes

That would be the Kinera in-house Bone Conduction Drivers. I like feeling that lil’ buzz when you tap them, and I never noticed it being an issue during listening with the Lokis.

2 Likes

Sold mine, rebuying em at some point since those IEMs just work well for my ears and I get lost in the soundstage

1 Like