What did you buy today? (Part 2)

New interconnects, and a headphone cable for when my ZMF Atrium arrives. I liked the Corpse Cable I got for my Arya Stealth so I decided to get a few more.

5 Likes

Cool. I like the idea of the biocellulose dynamic drivers. These could be really good. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Joined the crimson gang, interesting fit so far with how shallow they sit. Oh and if you guys haven’t tried the W4 definitely give it a shot. It has a lot of power for such a little guy.

8 Likes

Adding a new tube to the collection to try in the Vali 3, the 6N3P-DR. I heard it was good from other owners that have it, looking forward to take a listen! :notes:

2 Likes

Your fault :sweat_smile:… Didn’t even know they were up for sale yet.

But you bought the FT5 in January :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well, that’s almost six months. :laughing:

2 Likes

Both of these came the same day. AKG N5005 and ZMF Atriums :yum:

14 Likes

Noice! HAUL!

1 Like

Yuki case came in along with some movies and trying out the QianYun 69’s

6 Likes

Noble Ronin showed up and damn.

9 Likes

And the legends showed up today!!!

10 Likes

8 Likes

Dude, sick! One day I would love to hear these things to at least knock em off my bucket list to hear.

1 Like

Definitely do it, they need some decent brain burn in since there’s just so much bass initially.

not today…but I grabbed a pair of KPH-30i for work and the other day, a Lenovo Tab P12.

4 Likes

Don’t really see a lot of talk around Rhapsodio, but the people than have them seem to love them. Since it’s time to step up from my Nanna 2.0, I thought I’d take the chance.

4 Likes

Received a basic XINHS 4.4mm mmcx cable for my Nobunaga buds so I can use them off of my regular sources…and I have to say a really nice, chunky and very well built 4.4mm to RCA (all for £20 thank you ERUMPENT) again I can use my source straight to my Little Dot MKII :+1:

10 Likes

nice, do you have a link for that 4.4 to RCA cable? Could use one aswell

Micca MB42X’s
Per Z’s review wild for the price

10 Likes

I meant to post these earlier, but you know… :eyes:

This Sony NW-A55 is my first DAP since 15 years (Creative Zen M was my first) and I absolutely love it. I also got the OG Teas last week and it’s a beast for vocals, my Blessing 3 sounds thin and anemic in comparison. I’m super happy with this combo.

A lot of valuable info resides in this forum’s archives. I read a lot since I’ve been here, so I would like to thank all the members here that contribute to it! This is by far the realest forum regarding hifi. I’m glad it’s back up again, cheers!

13 Likes