What did you buy today? (Part 2)

you must be really smart, whatever is happening at the moment looks super complicated

1 Like

for headphones? what gear are you looking to get? i don’t see any gear, first time?

haha not at all, took years to get here…at work I only use IEMs, currently Legacy 3’s and FH3’s, using a monoprice usb dac/amp now, thinking either a JDS Labs element or Fiio K5 Pro

element is pretty jelly with the knob thing going on ngl, i think you may be able to do just as good if you go for an atom which is much less money if i recall correctly, check it out!

1 Like

Lcd2.2pf came in, first repeat purchase hahah

also, on loan, a set of Campfire Andros

17 Likes

Looks like it’s headphone day at my place…

22 Likes

Welcome to the gang lol

2 Likes

LCD 2.2 x 2 lol

6 Likes

Got the matching faceplates for the RNHP “Lego” mod.

15 Likes

My custom Hart Audio cable for my DCA Aeon Open RT showed up today. The cable it comes with is nice but waaaay to unwieldy.

11 Likes

welcome back to the gang

2 Likes

Two of three packages arrived. Cables are coming in sometime today.

31 Likes

That wood sheen is amazing :star_struck:

Enjoy!

4 Likes

It really is. I thought my Grado’s had a nice shine, but these are on a different level.

1 Like

Hello,
What for Audio Technica Phone is it?
It looks nicely.Habe Fun and enjoy it. :wink:

1 Like

Forza Claire for my hd600 with adapter. Since I damaged my first aftermarket cable for these headphones now I spent more on cables that the cost of hd600. This hobby can be strange :smiley:

18 Likes

Thank you! ATH-WP900

2 Likes

As an Audio-Technica fan (also Grado, but AT comes first) I hereby introduce you the master of wood :laughing: Audio Technica the master of WOOD | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Full sizes AT woodies, especially the limited / anniversary ones are the best

1 Like

Well, Forza cables are the best, so fully understand you :wink:

Dang, those things look like they are straight up glowing. Beautiful. Very curious to hear your thoughts on them.

1 Like