What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Fun to drive but fall apart those vettes

1 Like

Picked up this little guy today for my office:

Needed something that could control my Surface Pro when the KVM is switched to my work PC. Seems well built. Metal housing and knob, push button mute, button up top allows you to change the rate on the knob, and it uses a USB-C connection.

3 Likes

Guys, I think Adorama sent me the wrong headphone. :cold_sweat:

Kidding. Got my hands on an original HE6 6 screw. Don’t ask how.

10 Likes

Excellent, much better than the adorama lol

1 Like

Grabbed a rnhp as a solid state option to use next to the feliks echo mkII

13 Likes

Bought this little switcher because I was tired of plugging and unplugging my 6XX, Sundara, and KSC75, so now I can switch between them with a push of a button instead!

10 Likes

First time seeing this, what a great idea. I like the visuals too, as if Playstation made a midi keyboard.

2 Likes

It’s called a “Nobsound Little Bear 4 Way Audio Switch” and it’s available on Amazon for $25 if you’re interested. (Pretty sure it’s Chinese manufacture, since no native English speaker would name something “nobsound”.)

Some of the reviews complained that it didn’t work properly out of the box, but mine works fine and I’ve had no problems.

1 Like

I bought that several months ago and used it for comparing headphones. Pretty neat.

1 Like

My “tv chair” is a 2 piece chair with a stool for the feet to rest. With a laptop in my lap i somewhat have felt a “pressure” on my knees as they have not been supported but suspended in the air.

So, i went for a cheap recliner, just to see if that is a better solution. If i don’t like it in front of the TV, i have another corner in my basement livingroom (aka the man cave) where it will fit nicely. As you don’t really know if a chair is comfortable or not when trying it out in the shop, you need to spend some time in it. So here’s hoping i found a good solution for a first world problem :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I hope so too, Beacon Man!

1 Like

:smiley:

The model is called beacon, and there is a an electric and a manual version, hence the writing on the package. Guess the warehouse didn’t want to mix up the models :slight_smile:

Ah, that’s the explanation! Not a bad alias to go by though!

I spend WAY too much time in my lazy boy! :laughing:

Well, those who have aliases tend to not want to be found. “Beacon Man” would either be an ironic name or indicative of someone who is really bad at not being found :laughing:

2 Likes

Or just an alter ego like Ziggy Stardust

Bought a used iBasso IT01 just because it was so cheap, withholding myself from a Hiby R5 at a fantastic price because the M3X I got at a great price is still on its way over. The prices were similar, so I think he M3X was the better buy, but it’s always hard to pass up a bargain. Ordered a GS Audio GD3B yesterday!

Very tempted to buy a coupler setup and measuring app, but that’s already $100 invested without details like splitter cables etc… I don’t know if I can justify that as it would take away what I have to spend on the gear itself.

1 Like

The wait for these were long but worth it, it was long due to days of endless rainfall that made it hard for the courier to get these delivered in time but totally understandable, therefore not even mad at such reason. Man in-person that Arias are beautiful, not only that, the initial reaction that I have for its sound would be love as well, and that love is similar to the Starfields that I also own as well.

14 Likes

Having never tried IEM Noise canceling things airpods or otherwise…a set of unopened Sony’s 3 WF 1000MX3 popped up for a cool 100 and couldn’t pass em up. Also picked up set of new google wireless with the partners new phone…she seems to love em and they fit so win win.

3 Likes

What a deal. I just sold my used MX3’s for 175 xD

1 Like