What did you buy today? (Part 1)

2.99 right now for both editions

all good games

bought it like year ago for $13 fjsut to play the single player people are way too good at that game really hard for a siege player like me to get good due to how fast that game is

Battlefield 1 Revolution and Titanfall 2 Ultimate edition bundle for $9

1 Like

Edition XX

“in transit, arriving late” :frowning_face:

7 Likes

You all are a bad influence. Thank you!

12 Likes

that is a gorgeous amp! i hope you enjoy it :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m a sucker for a good green.

3 Likes

mouse is starting to go so I just bought a replacement when for when it finally dies same mouse just black

10 Likes

these were a custom refirbish from a famous shop in japan, sold last year. i LOVE the color they went with

12 Likes

My order of BL-03 and GR-i68 popped up in Cali Sunday, when they where

2020-04-26 06:40HAWTHORNE, CA 90250, Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item → Your item was picked up by a shipping partner at 6:40 am on April 26, 2020 in HAWTHORNE, CA 90250. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

with no changes since.
Also… DID NOT KNOW Anne Pro 2 ships from FUCKING CHINA. I may also have to have my school forward most of the shit I have sent up there back down here, rather then letting it all sit there till who knows when.

3 Likes

Got the MH752 in yesterday. Damn these things are comfortable! They manage to block my gf out quite well, which is nice since we’re both working from our tiny apartment. Only issue I have with it really is the cable, it looks very nice but the microphonics (I believe it’s called) are quite bad. All in all very happy with it though, I can always pick up some rubber cable later on.

3 Likes

Bandcamp has waived their revenue fee on all purchases made today so i bought some music :+1: and ill probably spend most of the day with headphones on exploring new music to buy… its a win win really

1 Like

Same here, I’m about to go on a bandcamp binge.

2 Likes

Great way to spend the day, guys. We are so fortunate, aren’t we?!!

4 Likes

Forgot to mention I picked this up from 7Digital the other day.

1 Like

I just sold my Audeze LCD-2C and purchased a 5 month old pair Audeze LCD-X. The estimated delivery date is Tuesday the 5th. I’m very excited for this upgrade as I’ve wanted the LCD-X for almost a year now.

14 Likes

I got this Furman conditioner today and was a little sceptic, whether or not it would work. I bought this specific model due to the LiFT sofware, as it was to give more audio & video clarity. I can only say one thing: IT DOES

My screen is more sharp and less fussy, the colors are more bright and true and the audio sound is more clear, in lack of a better vocabulary. It is US $250 and is worth it. My 2 dac/amps and my PC and PC screen get power thrugh this and apparently the PC using this will also benefit both audio and video clarity.
And 2300 watt max is more than most of the other similar products I have looked at.

Really a good buy :yum: :yum: :yum:

6 Likes

Are you using a CRT? I don’t see why it would affect your display unless your wall power was exceptionally bad

It wasn’t (the house was build 12 years ago) and I probably don’t use a CTR, as I don’t know what it is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I use glasses when at my computer and there is a significant difference in clarity. I don’t know how Furman’s proprietary LiFT software works, but it for sure works.