What did you buy today? (Part 1)

It’s Oppoty time!!

19 Likes

I just gotta know

15 Likes

I normally dislike bright headphones, but I actually like the Sr80e. For the price, they are really good. There are also a ton of easy mods for Grados should you want to tinker.

3 Likes

I’ve followed some of yours already, will be my first grado’s, id just like to have a set for sure

1 Like

I’ve got an extra pair of the large Grado pads (new) I can sell if you want to try those out

1 Like

Welcome to the Fostex fan club. Visit either of these discussions if you have any questions.

3 Likes

im down, send the hagerman while ur at it… :smirk:

Im not a true member until I give them a thorough listen and form my thoughts. Should be a good option for my music tastes, but the Elex and edition x v2 will give the TR-X00 some tough competition. Guess we will see!

1 Like

Come to the dark side. We have B A S S.

4 Likes

Yeah, and 90% of my music is EDM so… :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

really happy with my elex and edition x v2, but I was curious on the TR-X00 so I pulled the trigger. Not even sure what I would want to get next? Hawks just because I hear so much about them…?

2 Likes

EDM on the ZMF Atticus is life changing…and I don’t even listen much to EDM, lol.

2 Likes

Preparing for a big day

why did i have to see this…am i crazy for looking at Cascades? I just want perfect techno…

1 Like

The cascades would probably be just as good, if not better.

1 Like

right on, think ill at least give them a try

1 Like

A ZMF Aeolus LTD Cocobolo was purchased after a brief back and forth with Zach himself so I’ll happily be joining the ZMF fam :+1:

16 Likes

12 Likes

Is that an upgrade cable made specifically for the BLON connector? I might need one of those. The main reason I don’t use my 03s is because I changed to a regular 2 pin connector and it always works itself loose.

Now that would be very hard to panic buy lol…as you’d be waiting weeks with a dirty arse before delivery?

1 Like

New Oval ZMF Suedes for the T60’s.

16 Likes