What did you buy today? (Part 1)

I prefer those chairs than those so called “gaming” chairs.

4 Likes

I mean… I get them from a subscription box, and some of the previous month’s figures are still for sale to current subscribers. Just as a notice, using this link is (allegidly) supposed to give $5 off to me and whoever uses it.

Right now, they have two different Rias figures, two different Raphtalia figures, and one for: Albedo, Jibiril, Lucy, Rem, and Shion.

It seems to me that they really overcomplicated the Fate series for people who are getting into the game a bit late.

11, five of which are acrylic… Three of which are nsfw, are not even pulled out of their packaging, cause I’m not sure what to do with them… Hell, two I don’t know who the hell the characters are.

… Only two of mine are male figures… I have one of Sanji and one of Goku. Don’t really care what my mother and sister think.

I’m not sure how I feel about the wall scrolls, but I do like the idea of how Zeos does his wall art.

1 Like

FiiO FH3 just came in and currently listening them on my Asgard 3 and off of my Galaxy S10+. Loving the sound signature coming from there IEMs!! Sadly none of the stock tips stay in my ear, even the smallest tip size will push themselves out. Any recc on tips? The only ones that are staying in are the memory foam ones but it feels like I’m missing out on some sound. Sucks that I couldn’t get to test out their ‘tuned’ stock tips.

7 Likes

lol this just reminded of that one gigguk video where he tries to explain the fates series to himself…

I’m a fan of the Fate series but man it really is a cluster fuck and so hard to follow at times lol

yeah lol, agreed.

I love it though, I even took their EX ranking for my ranking list :joy:

Welp… Hopefully I did not go and fuck shit up again.
Digital Multimeter:

Wire stripper:

70% Isopropyl Alcohol (I can not fucking find higher percentage in stock locally)

7 Likes

Bought some new ear tips for the oh10

18 Likes

19 Likes

For college use :smiley:

11 Likes

I came home to a solid haul today. There are speaker distribution boxes, Amplifier distribution boxes, BNC cables, Good SPDIF cables, BNC to RCA connectors, some short RCA’s…yep good haul, now to make the effort to re-wire one of the systems sooner rather than later to try some of this stuff out :muscle:t2:

12 Likes

FiiO FH3 came in today. I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I also haven’t been satisfied with my other recent IEMs so I’m hoping this will be the answer

19 Likes

I am a cabel guy, but my wife got me these Samsung Buds Lite for my birthday and they are not that bad. They are going to be used for phone calls and Teams/Zoom online. They are ok for music, but I would never take them over a cabel IEM and a decent DAP or similar.

But I like them.

16 Likes

Welll… I got my school to ship my desktop to me… So they decided to pack up a ton of other shit with it and send all that too! On the plus side, I now have my JDS Labs Switcher, iLoud Micros, and DT 990 Pros. Tried the Beyers with the Emoteva (with the jumper in place, and found it didn’t take much before they where screaming… Hell, I couldn’t go past 9 before distorting.

Speaking of which… I may have made the mistake of doing an AB comparison between the Micros and C93ii…

10 Likes

Nice!

Makes one wonder if the A-100 is a speaker amp… :thinking:

3 Likes

I get that it’s a speaker amp, but I do still enjoy it’s headphone out. Besides, I wanted to see how it handled the 990s

1 Like

I think those look pretty sweet, like metallic jelly beans.

More importantly, Happy Birthday! :birthday::gift::tada::balloon:

Cheers!

1 Like

Yep. Except for doing the AB of the two speakers… Kinda killed the iLouds…

So before I purchased the Behringer a800s, I purchased an SMSL sa300

, it finally arrived today after sitting at an airport in China for a month image Sadly they fixed the eq, it now says rock and not rcok like zeos one he reviewed image
With the amp means I was able to setup my pb1000 for the first time to use it

The sub is a monster! Listening to Heilung and it just hammers. Still waiting on Behringers a800s to arrive but that wont be till the end of this month, will order the minidsp HD on payday, everything is coming together.

16 Likes

Lol, those look like Terminator kidneys!

5 Likes

Lol excellent. :sweat_smile:

1 Like