What did you buy today? (Part 1)

welp KPH30i in rhythm beige is back in stock on amazon so I ordered another set lol

11 Likes

Very nice. What headphones are you running off of the BHC?

1 Like

Bifrost 2 -> BHC -> HD 6XX

6 Likes

My Atom DAC has no display. So, picked up the most inexpensive DAC I could find that displays sample rates because I’m on a Amazon HD trial, and not so sure that their “Exclusive” mode is really doing anything other than raising the volume a bit not unlike “Loudness” buttons do, and then telling me that I’m playing at a higher rate - HD vs Ultra HD…
E30 pwr
The Ify psu is to power the E30 and if I read the webs correctly, I could also use it to power a Zen Dac if that were to become a thing for me.

8 Likes

Awesome sounding setup! :ok_hand:

1 Like

These came this morning - neumi BS5 and a set of micca cables.
BS5 micca
BS5 2
Got them swapped in and playing around a bit. The isolation pads I’m using may not be enough. I am thinking I need to get proper risers if I keep these on the desk, but I got a set of yoga blocks I can use while experimenting with placement.
BS5 desk

19 Likes

Very nice. Sennheiser HD650, 600, 6xx are magical on a BHC.

3 Likes

Apparently I don’t like myself this much
@brux I might be coming for a new cable… Later.

13 Likes

Not bad!
he5xx

9 Likes

I’m genuinely scared of not liking them, only to have to turn around and sell them.

3 Likes

lets hope they don’t have a bazillion units in stock and a burned in set will still get you close to investment :wink:

1 Like

Got some more “product” in this week from Apos…

Contents this time are a pair of A50s amps to finish off my two 50s “ensembles.” P50 and cables came a couple weeks ago, but the amps were backordered.

16 Likes

Got myself a nice unplanned birthday present for myself today. I was going to wait until black Friday. But I was getting impatient and LG is having a sale on their CX series OLEDs right now. It might get cheaper this black Friday, but last year’s discount was only to $2150.

now I just need a RTX 3080…

22 Likes

happy b day!

2 Likes

Nice, I’ve got the 55 inches C9!

1 Like

Not audio related but decided to upgrade my very old setup and get back to scale modelling.

61Mv4LzGR-L.AC_SY355

15 Likes

Upgrading my he 4xx and 58x cables cause the stock ones suck

15 Likes

Got myself a new amp today, swapped for my Elegias

25 Likes

I just bought this TV for $2.5k a week ago. I’ll be hitting up best buy for a price match/fix.

1 Like

Balanced cable came in for my Meze 99s. Much thanks to @RiceGuru for heads-up on the sale over at the DEALS thread.

3 Likes