What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Picked up a used pair of Beyer TYGRs for $120. Gonna be interesting to play with them and see how they do in games and music. Probably use them more for gaming.

8 Likes

a Denon soundbar:kissing_heart: and it’s bassbox.
As for a gift and not me.

3 Likes

I got the tygr and the pc38x is for my brother

11 Likes

Bought the steelseries Arctis Pro wireless edition (for myself..) today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First batch 11/11 coming. Curious to see what the new kids bring to the table.

8 Likes

Geshelli Labs JNOG with USB :notes:

23 Likes

Bought the normal ones on Monday, Tuesday morning I get the Black Friday email. lol.

I bought the Focal Clear Professional for 900€ in new condition. They will probably arrive in the next few days and I’m going to review+compare it to my Focal Elegia. I will add the dekoni sheepskin into the equation.This is a big step for me, I have come a long way for this. I already very much like the Focal Elegia. So if the Focal Clear don’t blow me away, then I will just send them back. I hope they will blow me away tho, I want to be finally 1 step closer to my “affordable” endgame and have some rest.

16 Likes

Don’t judge the Clear against the Elegia by just using one amp - symmetry with Clears are crucial.

3 Likes

Nighthawks arrived! Not bad for $250

20 Likes

yes my lord, please look here: 🔶 Focal Clear - #568 by nhatlam96

Got a pair of nighthawks as well. Been waiting to hear a pair.

18 Likes

Nighthawk gang is getting some momentum again! Lol

Congrats @NoName and @Wesley! Hope to see you both more over in the Nighthawk thread.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Just bought a gift MMX300 2nd generation Mint condition with Dekoni Hybrid and Dekoni Choice for $220. Reddit purchase but the guys on here and recognized me. Thanks again, I believe it was Dezz if I recall correctly (can’t find the post again he mentioned lol)

8 Likes

My 3090 came in. Snagged it off Newegg Canada for msrp in a bundle with an intel ssd on Friday 1am.

27 Likes

Upgrade amp purchase day. XI Audio Broadway

25 Likes

Nice. I went with the wait in line strategy for an EVGA 3080. It’s been over a month but still no purchase link :frowning:

Yeah its tough right now. Bots buying up everything.

What did you upgrade from?