What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Last buy for the next time for sure,Tubes for the Feliks Euforia

9 Likes

I caught the KPH30i Amazon sale a while back but have been too lazy to take pictures until today. They live up to their reputation of sounding excellent for the price. Definitely keepers. Maybe some pad rolling some day, maybe not :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been using the same nail clippers for many years now. Amazing what a difference a new, high quality set makes. A pleasure to use.

14 Likes

Ordered a Schiit Asgard 3 today, very excited

18 Likes

…oh no… :eyes:

16 Likes

Oh Jesus… :rofl: I showed my girlfriend and she asked, “Did you buy a new game?”

14 Likes

Grado gr10e

13 Likes

dat eyespacing doe

1 Like

Her eyes are being pulled apart from the weight of the buds. 0___0

5 Likes

Ordered the KPH30iK when they were on sale a couple of weeks ago, and they finally arrived! Can’t wait to try them and see what everyone is talking about! And they’re also kind if my first pair of “actual” headphones, so let’s go!

15 Likes

Gunna be a big gear week for me. Ordered this a month and a half ago and jts finally here just 2 days before a couple big items show up

Dethonray Honey H1 - no real impressions yet. Only had like an hour of ear time in gear I know.

Tri StarLight V4 - honestly, these are real good. Got a fair W shape (dont mind the treble dip, but every once in a while you will get an upper bass track drop off, but its pretty rare tbh) and better bass texture than mests and even LCD-X. They do obviously fall behind in detail from those two (across the board, not just bass) but with solid mids and such fantastic bass texture they realy are a joy on prety well anything Electronica/Synthwave/or just generaly agro. Not gunna lie, I was kinda regretting buying them as they sat on a ship to the US, but not any more. These are some good fun.

Edit: to expand on this, I’m not sure if its the power or the flavor, but the starlights aren’t very good on the qudelix but quite delicious on the honey. I tried them on the micro bl but unfortunayeky its just way too much power and is well above my comfortable listening level

13 Likes

Huge step into the game for me this week. I bounced around HD600, Sundara, and ultimately landed on the HD660s. Also ordered a DarkVoice 336se, of which I’m very excited about. (I also took the Koss pill, improved my VR audio ten fold)

25 Likes

PS 117! woot!

Was supposed to get here on Friday but because of the snow storm in Portland it just got here today :raised_hands:

18 Likes

Got two headphones today! In my search for under $300 best vocals I went with these, thanks to @Yorx for selling me his 6xx, they are in mint condition.
Also got some yaxi comforts for teddy’s hd25.

11 Likes

BLON BL-03’s arrived… First IEM’s and man these sound good for $20!

4 Likes

We were both at the Texas Two-Day showdown in 2015!

2 Likes

wow, what a coincidence!

2 Likes

Hart Audio Cables order showed up today!

HC-1, HC-9 with 4.4, and the Desktop Necessities Kit

22 Likes

Big boy toy #1

#2 was supose to be here today as well bjt it got a bit delayed.

18 Likes

Not the ZSTs but the 4.4 pentacon cable for them, so I can fully use potencial of my Hiby R5. And those ZSTs also. NOW they are singing!! I’ve never heard them play so well!!
And I also ordered ZS10PROs with same cable. And those tips I’m using on ZSTs.

7 Likes