What did you do today?

Just started counting the Monster Energy tabs for the promo, have to go through them. I think I might have enough to get something. Its going to take awhile lol. After sorting only 40 tabs worked, the black ones are old and don’t work but some of the new ones, the red ones, didn’t work for some reason maybe they are from the last promotion and the codes don’t carry over, even though they have not been used.

1 Like

Oh my God I have an embarrassing amount of monster tabs. I’d guess around 3000. That promo hasn’t come back in like 8 years. Last one i saw was Australia only.

edit: looks like this one is canada only…theres always next year…

1 Like

Went fishing at Red Rock today

2 Likes

Just got home (well, i did make some dinner before going to the forum) after my 2nd dose of Pfizer. Arm is a bit sore, and last time i was a bit sleepy and “sluggish” for a few days, so i guess im inn for a quiet weekend :slight_smile:

Good to get the second jab over with though, so hopefully when everybody is returning from their vacations and we get a new wave spreading, i’m a bit more prepared if i should catch covid.

4 Likes

Went to a Bee and Berry farm and picked a whole gallon worth of blueberries. Nice thing is they don’t use any chemicals on them so you can eat and pick at the same time. The place is located right in the middle of a neighborhood and the owners live on the property right next to it, which is pretty cool

6 Likes

We had a weightlifting meet yesterday. I went 6 for 6 (that means I made all 6 attempts) and set new competition PRs in both lifts. I’ve been trying for a 70 KG snatch in competition for two years now.

1 Like

Moved all of our stuff out of our flat today, feels so good to see the back of being in the centre of the city. Hoping we can get into the new house as soon as possible but will be the end of September at the latest.

3 Likes

Disassembled my laptop to reapply thermal paste on the CPU + GPU and apply new thermal pads on the other components.

1 Like

Just call me The Berry Man! There is a long stretch of blackberry bushes that separate our neighborhood from the bike path and they are coming in fierce this year. It’s such a nice extra part to our nightly walk and great motivation because it’s at the end of the loop.

5 Likes

I know same old same old, but had to go back today and get a bunch to freeze and give out to friends. Could do this everyday for weeks and never run out!

4 Likes

A bit of a pain to put all the parts in the new case but worth it in the end, this got to be one impressive case for the budget.

7 Likes

Lego man Lego :smiley:

6 Likes

My sister and family just went to Universal Studios last week and said Harry Potter World was pretty amazing. They even make it so you can disappear through a wall to get to platform 9 3/4, just like in the movie.

1 Like

The misses loves Harry Potter hence the Lego but we built it together and it was a right laugh :smiley:

2 Likes

Today I got home from a week long vacation in Iceland. We rented a car for the week and ran around the golden circle seeing the sights. Here are some of the pics I took:

This was the view from one of our hotel rooms:

I even got to have a little Star Wars nerd out moment when we were on our way to Katla Volcano to go on an ice cave tour (this is from the opening scene of Rogue One):

9 Likes

Have a nice holiday :+1: And great picture,i like it.

Took the fam to the Iowa State Fair today…

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful case. Love the blue.

1 Like

Bit of trypophobia going with that vase art piece. Super cool though

1 Like

I totally get it, reminded me of the movie The Circle