What did you do today?

I never ended up watching that one after it was reviewed so poorly. Worth a watch though?

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous - that must have been an incredible to experience.

Reviews are tricky for me, who knows what these people are into. I follow a premise and it intrigued me at the time, it’s like situational horror.

1 Like

Blue RGB, the best color for enhanced cooling.

:laughing: I like situational horror so perhaps I’ll give it a chance

1 Like

Do this then The Platform, sometimes Netflix surprises me

1 Like

Ooh yeah I have been wanting see that one!

1 Like

Single lighting only for I am not really a fan of shifting rainbow colors. And yeah, it looks cool for blue is my favorite color.

1 Like

There was a street car drag race event me and my buddy went.
Did not race the Vette and my buddy did not want to race his tuned S4. This time. lol
But actually found a guy with Z06 and he is from the next town where i live. :slight_smile:
Swapped numbered and probably will see soon in coming events and may have a small cars&coffee meetings.
Also made the application to join the official Club. Great day.

3 Likes

I miss my S4 Avant so so much! Couldn’t bring myself to pull the engine twice in one year and got rid of it a few years back. What year is your friends?

Had a fun day setting up my thrift store deals. Sony STR-DA1000ES Receiver, Sony DVP-NC665P DVD/CD Player (5 disc). Integra,/Onkyo CDC-3 CD Player (6 Disc). Onkyo D-325 speakers.

5 Likes

It’s -09
He’s been wanting to run 1mile runs (to see would it break it) but almost every event’s has been canceled this year or they are just too far away.
Well, maybe next year. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nice 2 bodies and 1 engine newer than what I had (05’). The 4.2l was a fun engine but too many issues with it and no damn room in the engine compartment to work on it easily.

I did this earlier and man it was a bit of a freaking pain repainting this with a new coat of color. It’s also my first time doing this and I think there are some things that I did that could have been better but hey, at least it’s not going to rust anymore.

k

2 Likes

We stopped at the pub for some Hard Cider and IPA’s, happy Sunday boys…

2 Likes

Happy Labor Day weekend boyz…

4 Likes

Dehydrating some plums from our tree. I could probably fill 2 or 3 5gallon buckets with the amount that came in this year (that I can reach on a ladder). I had to put some out by the street for the neighbor’s on walks to take.

5 Likes

Outside view…:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Well, not going to lie. After the failed previous attempts of the spray painting I did on these and I think I finally got it. So far in terms of its looks, this is the best respray I ever did.

4 Likes

Spooky here it is :ghost:

7 Likes