What did you do today?

20 bucks, why not.

1 Like

My second daughter started walking today :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Im not looking forward to that moment! Ours just turned 2 months today

1 Like

quick, hide your headphone! hide speakers! and HIDE THE CABLES!!!

2 Likes

Just got back home today after 2 weeks of reserve duty, (Israeli army, you get called back every once in a while) - im CO of the medical company

While spending two weeks in the middle of nowhere in blistering heat isnt my idea of ā€œfunā€, i love my company, they are a great bunch of guys.

4 Likes

I drove from Burbank, CA to Omaha, NE. I split it into 3, eight hour parts. It wasnā€™t too bad, and the scenery in Utah and Colorado is amazing. My nearly 19 year old Subaru WRX was amazing for the trip.

After spending a couple years helping the in-laws out, we moved back home, bought a house and will be unpacking this weekend.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a while since I bought a product from BLON. but due to their lately blunders with their recennt releases. I am not sure about this one. I hope itā€™s at least solid for the price, but for now Iā€™ll pass on that one, though if itā€™s good for the price then itā€™s an overall win, but yet again the 7Hz Zero exists.

1 Like

The Blon BL07 I found pretty good with that unique fiber DD. But yes they could do better. I am just too much of a hunter gatherer.

Had an interesting day today! Went on a team building event at work (or actually away from work) at a place where we learned some basic stuff about blacksmithing! It was wild. And pretty cool. I Mean you get to play with intense fire and use tools (Hammers and tongs for the most part except for the special tool that we used to create the twist) to shape this raw, 8-inch piece of square iron into something. The group decided to try and make a bottle opener. Each person got to make their own, and well, here we are -

HA! Let me tell you, this is harder than it looks! But hey, not too bad for a first time, and it was a hell of a lot of fun.

5 Likes

I have been working for the whole day then spent time with my family.

1 Like

Due to the limitations that has been given to me by my doctor, due to my unfortunate case of having a rotator cuff tendonitis or whatever the hell you call it, I had to settle with the simple squat thrusts on how many I can do for 12 minutes straight, for I am not advised to do pull-ups, military presses and even push ups. I also did jumping jacks as well during those 12 minutes straight as well, and so far today, this is probably the most easiest workout I ever did and it feels odd, for I usually do a lot of burpees, sit ups, squats, lunges and pull ups.

Frantically got myself to embark on a pathway towards healthy weight. Iā€™ll be doing more physical exercise than what was done in my past.

2 Likes

Took my Corvette for last Car Coffee and Friends meeting. Last drive day of the season.
Itā€™s time to put her in to winter sleep. The long lasting darkness and cold times arrive soon.

3 Likes

Did a first contact shootout in Sunday laziness with some budget pieces. Shots for some golden oldies are reserved for an hour later.

Last night i attended a company party. Free drinks can never go wrong, can it? :smiley:

Now i am just sitting around waiting before i am absolutely sure i can legally drive (very strict drink&drive laws in Norway), as i think some fast food is going to be my dinner of choice today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

In honor of my Wifeā€™s Birthday, we jumped in the car and went on a day trip. There was an old, haunted hostel she wanted to go explore. Getting up in the headlands is always great. The hostel was ultra-cool. Just the grounds and the classic architectureā€¦ fantastic. We didnā€™t feel anything ghostly, however. If there was anything going on it was probably inside, and the building was closed.

Ended up at this old Nike missile base where we took part in a tour. It was pretty cool!

This missile was in the underground battery. As part of the tour, they brought it up to the surface and then brought the missile up to firing position. The mechanisms and the noise were damned impressive. They actually used some of this in the Star Wars movies.

After we got down from the hill, we found this off-the-main-drag, mind-blowingly good ethnic restaurant called Avatarā€™s. We werenā€™t sure at first, but we decided to give it a shot and holy shit, it was incredible. I had the New Zealand lamb curry with a beautiful blonde ale, and it was absolute heaven. What a great surprise.

Great day. Great Lady. Happy Birthday, Honey.

4 Likes

I bought peace of mind today

Bathys and Stellaris are waiting to be attended.

Today I finally got to sit down with this jewelry designer that I am having create the engagement ring for when I ask my girl to marry me in December when weā€™re on our annual anniversary trip. I made a few tweaks to his sketches after having a great, in depth conversation with him about what I wanted and I paid the first half of it. In a little over two weeks Iā€™m going back to pick it up and pay the rest.

This guy really is an artist with a capital A. Iā€™m VERY bad at trying to create visual representations of what Iā€™m picturing in my mind. All my artistic talent is musical. After two meetings where we talked and he sketched and asked me questions, this guy pulled out exactly what I was envisioning and then added touches that made it perfect. I was astonished.

Thatā€™s one load off my mind as Iā€™m now sure the ring is going to be perfect! Thank goodness.

8 Likes

I am sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Had a wee bit of work/service on the barge and decided to stay over night in the marina (a rare occurrence for us) a nice evening it wasā€¦

7 Likes