What did you do today?

Wow! What an opportunity. Well done, man. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Woohoo!!! That’s awesome!

1 Like

Hell yeah it is! While I was playing I was thinking “this is a sick solo” but I thought I was mostly just playing in front of paying students who came to the clinic. I had no idea Portnoy was in the back waiting for a meeting and to have a guy like that say the things he said to me, was just mind-blowing! :exploding_head:

Edit: Kinda wanted to whip out the cell cam and ask him to repeat it on video so people would believe me, but I managed to refrain.

6 Likes

Yer funny! :laughing: What a great day. And apparently you did some pretty good work today, so that has to feel good. The fact that this came from nowhere makes it so interesting!

3 Likes

Outstanding
That is freaking awesome!!

2 Likes

I’m still stoked about it. People are gonna be so annoyed with me because of how often I tell this story from now on lol! :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey buddy just out off curiosity…if you could jam LIVE on stage with any other of your favourite drummers…full on just sharing your :drum::zap::snowflake: shizz who would that be?

4 Likes

So they have to be alive or is this an all-time question?

2 Likes

We started tracking our EP!

6 Likes

Defo an all time question :+1:

1 Like

Keith Moon. I loved The Who growing up and Keith made me want to be a drummer because he made it looks so fun/cool. Easy answer for me.

5 Likes

Cool…I won’t off topic this thread any further lol but yeah Kieth and Ginger Baker super fun drummers :+1:

2 Likes

Light rain they said…moored up and more cruising tomorrow :crossed_fingers: for better weather…

5 Likes

Tackling the room today

3 Likes

Always feels good to be able to help someone else. A neighbor was looking for
“something” to replace a broken set of ? Had him over and after the usual discussions about budget, use case, library, etc. I had him listen to the Porta Pros, and KSC 75s, and Sundaras, which he enjoyed,…then loaned him a pair of KPH30 i’s for a month. He bought and likes the Ports, then his BT gaming set went out, which he also uses sometimes for music. I suggested the Hifiman Deva Pro, since he liked the Sundaras, as they have been on sale. Talked w. him today and he REALLY likes them.

6 Likes

pain management. I’m loose jointed, not double, and I often deal with great discomfort when a rib or ribs pop out. I’ve got an ornery one that won’t go back in when I stretch like usual and now it’s a problem. <_<

Ugh. Hope it gets better soon.

1 Like

Working on a ladder and rail so my 5 year old can move to a top bunk!

Just ladder so far.

12 Likes

Been moving the barge/home for the last two weeks some morning shots of our travels…feeling blessed :pray:

12 Likes

Finally added some simple curtains to the listening room, no more dungeon

7 Likes