What did you do today?

I bought a few pairs of Darn Tough socks about 8 years ago, and they are amazing.
They are pricy but have a lifetime guarantee.

4 Likes

I should buy some for my dad so he stops stealing my thin ones

1 Like

Love mine, only sock I wear now. Their lifetime guarantee is legit. Got my first pair replaced a few weeks ago. :socks:

2 Likes

I’ve been to a shamanic breathwork session today and had a really nice experience
It’s crazy what states of consciousness you can achieve only by breathing and holding back your breath.
Felt like coming home and similar to some drug induced experiences i had before.
In the last round we retained our breath for over 3 minutes and I was amazed how easy it was to do so.
If you get a chance to attend a breathwork session I would highly recommend to try it out! :blush::pray:t2:

3 Likes

:green_heart:

7 Likes

Wild garlic pesto?

Absolutely :green_heart:
Will be stinking for the next few weeks :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Took my daily driver Audi to a local detailing beauty parlour.
Polish to Mint level and ~5 year nano Graphene coating.
Should help the cleaning and washing process to a new level.

Also the summer rims should get a their own session as soon as the agent transfers them from storage to detailer. I’ll probably pick them after that and have them installed.
Maybe the winter is over and spring will start… finally.

3 Likes

Sitting on the cold ass stairs at the front door of my residence waiting for my Mext because I forgot to tell the guy to not require signature since I live in the basement and come out when packages arrive instantly.

Now I gotta get hit with the sun :c

3 Likes

I’m working on my college essay, hope I’ll finish it soon. I found proposal writing service https://domypapers.com/history-homework-help that can help me with editing and proofreading. Such services are useful tool for foreign students who need help in writing. They have professional writers who are experienced in writing. They can offer their expertise in structuring the proposal, choosing appropriate language, and ensuring that it meets academic standards.

3 Likes

still trying to find a good color combo for the Ukraine Mext Special edition I got

1 Like

escaped city life for a few days. kinda sad its early spring and most trees in forests had little to no leaves, can’t wait for summer when all the northern forests are covered in moss and trees rocking full green coats as they should.

14 Likes

Best Crab Rangoon of my life.

Awesome Sunset

Adding Weatherstrip to an expensive tonneau cover that should F’n have it this is dumb.

oh also that east coast earthquake and the baby aftershock was today.

8 Likes

First really warm day this year so I’m a bit outside with an old friend of mine (OG WU) enjoying myself, music and nature :sunglasses:

Slightly drugged maybe, and a good beer in my hand listening to a DJ Set I’ve got on the radar for quite a while now.

Anybody else still listening to OG WU?
It’s such a fun set and started the planar hype if i remember right. (the first and only hype train I jumped on)

It’s a bit too warm on Ifi go blu but X-Space helps a lot.
I thought about selling both but it’s just too good of a beater combo.

It’s one of those moments where i don’t care about technicalities and just enjoy the show and the fantastic tuning :sunglasses:

Hope y’all having a great day too! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Ha what a perfect day :+1: enjoy :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha indeed, thanks! :grin::sunglasses:

Got myself a fresh beer and a dog, changed the scene (decorated it) and am enjoying the last bits of sunlight for today.

Also changed the gear and am rocking Kinda Lava with BTR7 now… Sweeeet :grin::man_dancing:t2:

Damn I’m talkative🤣 (typeative?)

dayum

10 Likes

Got my Spiral Dots to see if they lessen sibilance on my Project M

It’s hella good and close to what I want. Moondrops foam tips from Vari still wins but spiral dots are super impressive and probs what I’ll be rockin

2 Likes

Today I got the confirmation from my company that I can go on a three months sabbatical so I started planning a trip to India where I will continue with my Yoga teacher training in the end of this year!

I am beyond grateful for this opportunity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

9 Likes

My girlfriend of 6 months moved out, so I’ll have money now.

5 Likes

Sorry that happened?!? Doesn’t sound like you are too shook up about it. Time to celebrate your new-found independence, man! Focus on you, and demand better from women in future romantic endeavors. Drizzle-Drizzle!

4 Likes