What did you do today?

Sorry about that @AntiWoke . I hope you are doing OK.

I just learned about the whole Drizzle and Sprinkle thing earlier today.

2 Likes

I threw that in there in an attempt at humor! That’s got to be the dumbest thing ever. All I will say is I am proud and quite blessed to be an old married guy! The dating scene appears to have gotten a bit more intense than I remember it.

5 Likes

an entire spring day around animals, rocks and trees far from the crowd.

!20240425_173526|666x500](upload://mgZlyL20UZSpLqqNO6EllF52ILE.jpeg)

9 Likes

Very nice, that looks lovely! :star_struck:

1 Like

thank you :star_struck:, i love this area alot.

1 Like

Drove with my van (Samson) to La Spezia in North Italy
Will spend the coming week cruising along the coastline of Liguria :blush::pinched_fingers:t2::it:

12 Likes

europes nature is something else :heart_eyes:, i need to visit there someday

1 Like

Sehr cool! Hab einen guten ausflug! :+1:

1 Like

Cymru am byth

10 Likes

its rare to be blessed with full greenery, rain, sunshine and rainbow at the same day. you gotta love may for that.

6 Likes

On the day off for a walk…

6 Likes

A coworker was kind enough to let me try out his AT-LP120-USB and 3 of his records, rest are mine. First time hearing vinyl in my system ever. This is my upstairs living room system, all Sony except the Modi dac and Apple TV 4K. I wanted to try out the entry level up here and build slowly, fairly competent for a smaller room.

10 Likes

That Justice album’s dope :+1:

2 Likes

Woke up to a bit of sun for a change :heart:

11 Likes

My Bride and I had an amazing day yesterday. We packed some food and drink etc., jumped in the car and went for a day trip. Started down the coast, which was kinda socked in with fog, but we found a great local pop-up farmers market where we got some fresh produce.

We followed the coast a little further south nearly into Santa Cruz, but the fog wasn’t lifting so we spotted this little road that turned inland. “Why not”, we thought as we looked at each other. A great adventure ensued! We ended up driving into the thick of Big Basin state park. At one point we found a spot where we just pulled off the road, threw down a blanket and had lunch among the redwoods. We even did some hiking. Such an amazing place.

A truly great day. One for the books. :ok_hand:t2: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Really lovely, I can imagine it was a great day : )

2 Likes

Not just today but during this week.
I have sold my old Marantz preamp from the HT setup and a Arcam CD-player that i have not used in years. Pretty much all music streamed / online now days so out with the old.
Actually got good money still from these.

Also ordered a new Marantz preamp for HT setup. Might take weeks… so few weeks without Immersive Audio. Good thing i have a secondary set so good stereo audio is still in use. :sunglasses:

1 Like

awake at an ungodly hour worried about not having skillsets for my future, I brush those thoughts away and jam out to great music with my UP

lol, life

3 Likes

I feel that one. I am a 56 year old software engineer, and tech is about as ageist as it gets. I am teaching Rust to some of the junior engineers on my team, but still feel like I only get about half of containerization stuff.

3 Likes

I too have been contemplating my future for the last few days, need something different after having been working in the tech support and project management area in (higher) education for the last 16 years. The mind-mapping and (soul) searching begins today…but, also entertaining doing my own thing instead of working for another company. Trying to set it up so that I focus on something I’d have fun doing and looking forward waking up to and doing, like a hobby almost. We’ll see where this goes… :thinking:

3 Likes