What did you do today?

One thing I’ve always wondered, how do you get deliveries living on a boat?

1 Like

Very carefully.

2 Likes

Just in, got a swab test today along with my cousins. My aunt who is basically a doctor found people who conducted the swab testing and I think she just want to be sure since we are not showing any symptoms.

I just hope the results that we will be getting are Negative at the end, if it’s not well, 2021 can go fuck itself to hell as well.

2 Likes

We have a virtual suite address at a local mailbox and parcel logistics centre, they take our mail and parcels which we collect each week. We can use this address for Inland Revenue, banking, car registration and insurance which you can’t if you just have a PO box.
Also most of our Amazon Prime stuff can be delivered to our Local Post Office which is a massive help :+1:

5 Likes

It looks like this:

6 Likes

Having issues with my bhc build so I decided that whilst I have the soldering iron out I should use it for something

7 Likes

I do this in Spring and Fall.

Got my 2nd covid shot this week and it’s hit me way more than the first go around. I’ve slept over 36 hours in the 60 hours since I got the shot. lol

My sleep schedule is all whacked.

5 Likes

Thats the M.O. just going to remain a shut-in and wait for the JNJ

1 Like

I started my great music consolidation. So far i gathered all my old drives, daps, and thumbs usbs and copied the music onto one machine

3 Likes

All old daps and thumbdrives have been combined.

Now to see what albums are incomplete and see if i can fill in the blanks then ill see what i have in flac and get rid of old redundant wma and mp3s

2 Likes

Finished up most of my final exams. Only one left, which is on Friday. . .

2 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks, so far I have done pretty well! I’m just ready for this weird year to be over. Online college is not for me haha

2 Likes

Im ready to get into a hybrid mode for work. Full wfh has been ok but gosh darn does my house/family suck for it and i miss seeing people

2 Likes

2nd Pfizer Jab for me today :syringe::pray::+1:

7 Likes

Made my IKEA Hack Desk bigger…

Ordered a deeper tabletop than I currently had (80"x30" vs 80x24.5") Picked up a monitor stand as well so I could start stacking the myriad devices I now keep up here.

Old pic from when I first set this up:

Pic as of this morning (Still have some cleanup to do):

7 Likes

That small change made a world of difference

1 Like

Technically this was on Friday. New all-time push press PR @ 85 KG (187 lbs).

6 Likes

Built a 6ft. cat house. He Better like it! :grin:

9 Likes