What did you NOT buy today?

Ahh. The things I will never own or hear. Using that in 34C temps sounds like a good way to give myself a heat stroke lol.

1 Like

Discovered a Brazillian brand for speakers. Now, these will be always on my list. JUST LOOK AT THEM!

Edit: links to see the shop.

10 Likes

ugh so tempting and a good price… just trying to get myself out of midfi hell and these components keep calling my name.

2 Likes

4 Likes

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! I want these so bad but I can’t justify the cost. Damn my financial responsibility.

16 Likes

Waiting to see your kidney in the

:crazy_face::rofl:

6 Likes

There’s likely going to be a stabilized Autuer drop next month where they’ll probably start at $2100 or more. I’m still debating if I’m getting one. I feel your pain lol

1 Like

I’m gonna cry if they put out purple cups cause I cannot afford them right now…

I feel you. I really want to try out a ZMF HP, but I don’t need to be buying anything that costs what they do right now :sob:.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wonder what it says about me that my biggest take away from that is that I am now curious about just how differently people’s ears are shaped? :thinking:

I already have a set of Auteurs and I still want those :grinning:

1 Like

When I was getting my Lawton cups I nearly went with a set of museum grade rattlesnake bacotte. It’s suck a striking looking wood and I love how it looks. I’m just glad the Verite closed are so expencive or I would have very likely already baught a set of the Olive wood Ltd.

I second this. I have been eyeing those since there run was started. Might bite sometime in august.

I did not buy a Schiit Bifrost 2 today. Instead something strange happened and now I have to pop over to the other thread and post up on what I did buy instead!

3 Likes

Saw an open box ifi idsd signature on ebay, $500… should have picked it up. Oh well.

2 Likes

I keep trying hold myself from buying the Creative aurvana live, they’re so cheap I wanna impulse buy them but I know that I know that I won’t ever use them once I get them and I’m already a budget headphone hoarder orz

Cool as “Tube” clock :+1:

14 Likes

Those myspheres on headfi, those rognirs on headfi, that HM1000 Black on headfi, those infinity mk2 on headfi…

Haven’t checked headfi in a bit and holy shit is there a lot of stuff I want. Hopefully I can get at least one of those next month, bjt need to sell gear first!

2 Likes

Those Clear MG Pro’s in the Buy/Sell thread. Dammit I hate having to build my accounts back up…

3 Likes