What did you NOT buy today?

4 Likes

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! I want these so bad but I can’t justify the cost. Damn my financial responsibility.

16 Likes

Waiting to see your kidney in the

:crazy_face::rofl:

6 Likes

There’s likely going to be a stabilized Autuer drop next month where they’ll probably start at $2100 or more. I’m still debating if I’m getting one. I feel your pain lol

1 Like

I’m gonna cry if they put out purple cups cause I cannot afford them right now…

I feel you. I really want to try out a ZMF HP, but I don’t need to be buying anything that costs what they do right now :sob:.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wonder what it says about me that my biggest take away from that is that I am now curious about just how differently people’s ears are shaped? :thinking:

I already have a set of Auteurs and I still want those :grinning:

1 Like

When I was getting my Lawton cups I nearly went with a set of museum grade rattlesnake bacotte. It’s suck a striking looking wood and I love how it looks. I’m just glad the Verite closed are so expencive or I would have very likely already baught a set of the Olive wood Ltd.

I second this. I have been eyeing those since there run was started. Might bite sometime in august.

I did not buy a Schiit Bifrost 2 today. Instead something strange happened and now I have to pop over to the other thread and post up on what I did buy instead!

3 Likes

Saw an open box ifi idsd signature on ebay, $500… should have picked it up. Oh well.

2 Likes

I keep trying hold myself from buying the Creative aurvana live, they’re so cheap I wanna impulse buy them but I know that I know that I won’t ever use them once I get them and I’m already a budget headphone hoarder orz

Cool as “Tube” clock :+1:

14 Likes

Those myspheres on headfi, those rognirs on headfi, that HM1000 Black on headfi, those infinity mk2 on headfi…

Haven’t checked headfi in a bit and holy shit is there a lot of stuff I want. Hopefully I can get at least one of those next month, bjt need to sell gear first!

2 Likes

Those Clear MG Pro’s in the Buy/Sell thread. Dammit I hate having to build my accounts back up…

3 Likes

Noctua cooler complete with heatsink and all. Because really there’s nothing wrong with my Hyper 212 Evo’s heatsink, all it needs is a new fan to replace the 6yo stock that’s now noisy as hell (and can’t be lubed back into shape). And really who wants to deal with the hassle of putting on or taking off that insane-o 212 Evo heatsink mounting system? :laughing: So I just switched my order for a standalone Noctua fan, redux version so it’s even cheaper. :slight_smile: 1/4 of the price to get basically the same result.

2 Likes

HE6SE haha. Almost got me with the sale…

Get Arctic fans instead, silence as hell and half the price of noctuas

1 Like