What did you watch today?

I have been meaning to check these movies out. I didn’t realize there were so many.

1 Like

It’s time…

2 Likes

Watching the OG then the new one, really like this one Ready or Not tonight

Well, i almost watched all 5 seasons of Stargate Atlantis before i managed to get through season 5 of Breaking Bad. For me, Breaking Bad is overrated. Most people seem to love that show, but i struggled. There where some long and slow episodes, and some great ones, but the great ones where largely outnumbered. That said, the last few episodes of Breaking Bad was the shows best, and they had a nice build up to the shows finale.

After finishing Stargate Atlantis, i jumped on to Stargate SG-1, and Richard Dean Anderson’s performance in that show is just great… dry humour, snarky remarks… and there rest of the cast works very well too. When i was watching it as it was aired back in the day, i liked the show, but now i think its even better. Not so sure about the last few seasons when so many of the original actors left though…

Still has a lot of episodes left of SG-1, but i’m already thinking of what the next “project” would be. Been through the old star treks (not the original series though), stargate atlantis and relatively soon SG1… Babylon 5 i did watch about 5-6 years ago, so it would be too soon for a re-watch… i’ll better find something, as i do need my “old sci-fi” fix on a regular basis :stuck_out_tongue:

season finale of Star Trek: Prodigy and I have to say it was very underwhelming. :frowning:

Been meaning to watch this for awhile, really enjoyed it

This was wild

1 Like

Wow another wild one

1 Like

Watched it yesterday, pretty good. Went into it with out knowing anything of it, and the first 30min was slow and perhaps lacked a bit of momentum (and i didn’t really gel with most of the characters), but after the first half hour things quickly got interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15318872/

1 Like

currently working through The English.

2 Likes

First of this…

While we had no services last night due to severe weather, I uncovered this. I have had this DVD since 2003 and have never watched it! Turned out to be pretty good.

1 Like

3 Likes

We enjoyed 8/10 :+1:

I recorded this a while back and finally watched it this morning on the bedroom system.

A classic vintage '90s presentation! The opening scenes are great, it shows them in a time-lapse sequence building the massive stage for the show. What an effort! Just incredible. And then of course, the show. There could only be one Freddie Mercury, man. As big as that stage was, he was all over it! Great fun.

1 Like

John Wick 4 and i was disappointed… it was not nearly as good as the movies 1-3.
Even the sound effects on surround was bit lame. Felt like it was rushed to and pushed to release.
Even the plot or script was bit like “wat” and why?
Previous movies were like 9/10 and this new ones close to 5/10… snif.

Felt like a classic rewatcher fav of mine this evening that I haven’t seen in a while.

1 Like

Well. folks. it’s that time of year. They are racing again!

The Rolex 24 from Daytona International is under way, ushering in a fresh season of motorsport. Stokage! :sunglasses:

3 Likes