What did you watch today?

One of my fav Val Kilmer movies. :feather:

1 Like

This movie is crazy good. Gives you that whole chills down your spine thang!

1 Like

1 Like

today? nothing yet…but I started Argyle…and watched the latest episode of Bad Batch and started s4 of Miss Scarlet and the Duke.

Watching Blues Brothers right now.

Vizio OLED, optical out to J2/AKM, XLR to Singxer SA-1, XLR to JBL LRS310, XLR to Avantone CLA200 on Triangle Borea BR02.

On another note, the Topping A70 Pro keeps saying there is an abnormal issue with the DC power so thats why its out of the chain. The Singxer definitely sounds smoother anyway, by a lot.

2 Likes

watching the new Netflix version of the 3 body problem.

Love that movie!

2 Likes

Pretty good so far (on EP 4)… :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve watched 3 episodes so far

2 Likes

I hope they make a third one, there is enough in the story still to unfold… :popcorn:

1 Like

After finishing “House”, We found a new old show to binge! It’s turning out to be really good!

I find it to be funny, smartly written and very well cast. The imagery is stunning.

1 Like

I started this series when it first came out but never finished. Earlier this year, I finally finished and must say I thoroughly enjoyed it and all the great character development that went on during the span of the series.

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

Really good movie. Might be time to watch it again.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s been a while since I last watched it…a good one for sure! :popcorn:

Classic 80’s sci-fi flick… :clapper:

1 Like

I saw a cool piece this morning with Darko interviewing Steven Wilson. Very interesting.

2 Likes

Keeping the 80’s classics going…one of my favs! :popcorn:

1 Like