What IEMs are in your current rotation?

Jesus Christ! :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

is it bad that I can name half of those from things I’ve had/do have in rotation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

first time I have seen a Campfire Trifecta in the wild…

1 Like

How does one listen to them all? I have like 5 and I’m super neglectful

3 Likes

Curious on what you think of the trifecta vs other campfire, seems pretty interesting, great collection :+1:

1 Like

nf nm2: For fun, detailed listening with extra bass. (when I want fun and bass and wide soundstage)

mangird tea 1: A more defined listening than the nm2 (when I want to hear better defined music, I like listening to these better at home since they isolate outside noise well and the instrumental separation is very pleasant)

kz edx: Lots of fun but very undefined sound (very good for the price) I use these on the street

freebuds 3 huawei: When I don’t want cables and I don’t want to isolate myself.

Sony c500: When I want fun (powerful bass) and good isolation. Those are my iems at the moment.

The Trifecta is by far the most tip-dependent in-ear I’ve ever had the pleasure of hearing. In the past few days I’ve tried about 20 - 30 different tips and these earphones always react extremely in terms of tonal reproduction quality.

It is well known that dynamic drivers react much more sensitively to tips, but three dynamic drivers… phew that requires a lot of effort in the process of finding the ideal tonal tuning.

But when this “act” is successfully completed,

Oh my God

I have never heard a more massive, detailed, spacious and natural sound from any other in-ear.

The Trifecta, in terms of detail and naturalness, is at least on par with the Odin, but has a more defined and structured bass and a much, and I mean much larger, deeper and more clearly structured soundstage.

I was amazed at how extremely realistic the depiction came across.
I used these earphones to watch movies and caught myself turning my head several times thinking there was someone or something else in the room with me… scary.

Due to the fact that this effort is necessary with the tips, I can imagine that one or the other evaluation will not be too positive, since the vast majority of reviewers simply do not make this effort.

Unfortunately!

With the Trifecta we move technically and sonically in the area of a high-end headphone in the style of a Utopia.

3 Likes

You get an upvote for the oh10, but man that is alot of campfire…

3 Likes

For good reason :+1:

1 Like

Wow, I am stoked to read your impressions of the Trifecta… as I have one reserved. I was late to the party though and had to order from a retailer in Germany who had one open slot left. So I think that means I’m still gonna be waiting as the normal US orders come in sooner. Your observations are what I was hoping for when I blind ordered it!

How’s the Trifecta treatin’ you? Any impressions you’re down to share? I was/am interested, but I heard a few things that caused me to hang back and wait for some impressions to come through.

Edit: nvm, I should have kept reading! Thanks for posting your thoughts, though.

My current rotation is AFUL Performer 5 at least while I still have them, I got them for review, also Truthear Hexa, probably my new favourite under $100 tbh, the QKZ X HBB, CCZ Warrior (only had it a couple of days, so not sure if I like it yet) CCA PLA13, Tripowin Olina and occasionally the Moondrop Aria and KZ ZAS if I feel like changing up.

4 Likes

My rotation has changed drastically in the last 6 months:

1. Prisma Azul - great neutral set
  2. Cadenza - perfect balanced set for EDC
  3. P1+ - think different
4 Likes

Not even one planar in the top 3, eh?

This week

Meze Advar
Sennheiser ie600
IMR ACOUSTICS EDP ACE

P1+ :upside_down_face:

10character

Ohhhh yeah!

I thought maybe you were making a snarky joke lol

Like the P1+ not being a real planar or because it was launch before the planar wars… I thought about that too

That’s the mental gaff I made, yes!

1 Like