What video games are you playing?

I play mostly indie stuff. It is also the only way to see new ideas and gameplay mechanics.

Big companies are too risk adverse, and focused on their shareholders intreat of their customers.

3 Likes

Yeah indie games are the only good ones in this shitty modern gaming era.

2 Likes

Facts. There are some gems out there. My most memorable are indies, like Outer Wilds, Disco Elysium and Ori and the Will of the Wisps and the sequel. Most recently I discovered a game called Pacific Drive. It’s excellent and unique, like a car based S.T.A.L.K.E.R. highly recommend.

1 Like

Which is free on Epic games right now.

No, that’s Outer Worlds. Haven’t played that one yet so I’m gonna grab it. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Oh lol, too similar names. :joy:

2 Likes

I am wrapping up Pacific Drive, and it is pretty amazing.

Outer Wilds is a top 5 all time for me.

1 Like

Spin to win!

1 Like

Path of Exile as always, just finished modding my Cyberdoink to have 1400 mods though so I might actually play that

Looking forward to both POE 2 and Titan Quest 2!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m hella excited for both, love those two

just got baldurs gate 3 someone tell my why they got penis 1 penis 2 penis 3 penis 4 this is off the chain

4 Likes

eyyy, I was looking to buying that game soon to play with my friend and his GF

game looks tight as hell

2 Likes

You’re in for a good time! My biggest suggestion is to not look things up, and live with the consequences of what happens :saluting_face: It makes second and third play-throughs more fun

2 Likes

Also, don’t be bummed out if a dice roll fails, it can result in something that’ll work in your favour or have hilarious consequences.

2 Likes

I’ve already begun save scumming there is no turning back my friend. But yeah I’ve been mostly just feeling it out! It’s super fun so far. Got my lvl 3 rogue assassin archetype going so far :sunglasses:

Will start failing dice rolls for the lulz tho moving forward…. I swear

2 Likes

We’ve all been there; play how you want to play, my dude! Gorgeous thing about the game is it’s definitely worth playing through it more than once as you are bound to find and witness new things
And the different outcomes can vary drastically - it’s so good

2 Likes

I play Roblox right now, this game is so entertaining. Recently I found vega x executor. This executor provides a wide range of features and tools for gamers. It is one of the most popular executors for Roblox. It has solid workflow, a clear user interface, and other features like ESP and aimbot. It is real finding for Roblox users.

Right now, I am just playing classic Doom again with mods, along with other games that have a similar theme like Selaco and Warhammer 40K Boltgun. Selaco however has been special, for I cannot believe they did all of that with just the use of the Doom engine, for sure the devs know their shit and have effort about it.

I play whenever I can when I have the free time, after work and right now after my physical therapy rehab, for my left knee is injured atm but luckily my remaining sessions are just few now.

3 Likes

I just got into Neverwinter Nights and it’s fun. I usually play Destiny 2 but NN is free to play, rather than reactivate my world of Warcraft account.

1 Like