What video games are you playing?

I need to pick that one up. I have been a bit down on shooters lately, so it is nice to see one pop up that looks interesting.

I have been playing demos from the steam next fest, and trying to get tone to finish some of the stuff i have installed.

Still playing Old School Runescape, tons of fun and great that you can do other things while playing it as there are quite a lot of “afk” activities in itl

Looking forward to trying out Brighter Shores, from the creator of the OG Runescape, when it comes out in a few months.

1 Like

I think i should download Elden Ring and maybe complete it. If i complete it will buy Shadow of Erd Tree DLC.

1 Like

Been playing a lot of D4 lately, debating on whether or not to get the expansion. Other games include Fortnite (with friends mainly) and World of Warships & World of Tanks. Looking forward to getting on the list to test out POE 2.

Oh yeah, extremely hyped for POE 2 and Titan Quest 2. I much prefer the enemies/areas of the Titan Quest series over pretty much every other ARPG out there that are just dark/gloomy to me.

2 Likes

TQ2 looks neat, might have to try that one. Speaking of ARPG’s a bit less dark/gloomy, I was always a fan of the Torchlight series. I haven’t played TL3 yet but it’s also on the (never ending) Steam wish list. I enjoy the cartoon-like world & character design, keeps it a bit more light-hearted in a way. :+1:

1 Like

I actually never tried any of the Torchlight series tbh.

But yeah i do like that style more than say Diablo or Grim Dawn where its just pure darkness lol.

Not sure if you tried Lost Ark but that is my favorite so far in terms of gameplay and aesthetics.

(a shame the monetisation is what it is…)

1 Like

I was soooo hyped for Lost Ark, followed the development in Korea and eagerly awaited it’s release in North America. I did end up getting it and liked playing it for a while but then ended up loosing interest…I forget why now but none of my friends playing could be a partial reason. Also, in some ways it and other similar games (Final Fantasy online, Genshin Impact, etc.) had so many things to check every time you logged in and things to keep track of, it felt a bit like information overload. To some it might be fun but after a while for me, it actually made it less fun and more of a job-like task in a way.

I like POE and Diablo (and others) in this respect because I might need to check on maybe 1-2 things and then I am off to dungeon, quest, grind, etc. I guess as I age my tolerance changes and I just want to play and skip the frill, haha. :grin:

2 Likes

Haha yeah exactly the case here, I was there all the way back with the first teaser trailer like over a decade ago and was EXTREMELY hyped for it. Only ended up playing a month when it came out lol.

oh yeah FUCK DAILIES in games, literally just makes it into a job…

This is why I LOVE Old school Runescape, can do whatever you like and play whenever you want without really missing any important dailies like that…

Try OSRS, I think you enjoy it a lot.

2 Likes

Checking it out now… :sunglasses:

1 Like

There is a free-to-play version that has essentially 10% of the whole content, paying for the membership (monthly subscription) gives you the rest of the content, you can pay for the membership with ingame gold however, although it does take quite a while before you can sustain that.

I like it because you can do whatever you want in it, you can do stuff afk so you can otherstuff at the same time and that if you take a break from it you wont find your characters power being “reset” like it does in something like Wow for every expansion.

Highly recommend you use the Runelite client that is in the jagex launcher.
Has a ton of convenient quality of life features that is missing in the official client.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the tip :+1:

1 Like

Let me know how it goes for you!

1 Like

My favorites from the Steam Next Fest are

• Feed the Deep - a cave diving extraction game
  • The Alters - Death Stranding with clones
  • I Am Your Beast - FPS game with some time trial, puzzle elements
  • Blue Prince - tile placement with puzzles

As for my current favorites ( I love a good rogue like ).

• Caves of Qud - sci-fi rogue and about as weird as they come. This is going to 1.0 later this year, and has been getting a major UI overhaul. If you like the idea of turn based old school rogue style games, this one is a gem.
  • Jupiter Hell - Imagine Doom turned into a top down, turn based rogue style game. It is glorious and it up there for me.
  • Path of Achra - fast paced rogue style game, with some crazy builds. If you want to try the randomness of a rogue style game, but in a nice small fast game. I like that losing games are usually very fast, and lets you enjoy the power fantasy on the rest.
  • Planet Crafter - first person exploration, craft, and terraform ( best with friends )
  • V Rising - It has some elements from ARPG and almost MMO like gear progression. This is a great game, and just went to 1.0 a couple months ago.
  • Hardspace Shipbreaker - this is my chill game that I play when I am bored. I turn the game music off, and put my own on, and then take the ships apart ( this game replaced Car Mechanic Sim for this ).
1 Like

oh yeah I had a lot of fun before it launched a year or 2 ago.

1 Like

FE: 3 Houses for the 9th run through

1 Like

Day 2, last two chapters available during the beta, may try a skirmish. Will be doing day 3 for the last chapter available in the campaign tomorrow.

1 Like

I play poker and other games at https://thepokiesnetonline.com , they are more entertaining for me than video games 'coz I can in some money while playing. That’s exciting! I try to play every day to improve my skills and I’ve already won a few times. Hope one day I’ll win a jackpot too.

Hi everyone, if you are looking for a tool for API integrations, I have great news for you, I hasten to advise you a favorite in this matter - https://www.makini.io/integrations/sap. The main advantages of this service are: reliability and support, they are known for their high degree of reliability and responsive approach to customer support, which is important for the smooth operation of systems. Wide range of supported services, they support integrations with many popular services, making them very flexible for different business needs. This means you can easily integrate your applications and automate processes. Unified API - a convenient and powerful API for integrating with different platforms and systems. Easy to use, the service’s interface is intuitive, allowing you to quickly learn the integrations and start using them in your business without spending a lot of money on training and customization. I recommend you not to waste time thinking about it and as soon as possible use a tool that will simplify your life and save a lot of time, all the best!

1 Like