What video games are you playing?

I picked up the new Frosty planet pack for Oxygen Not Included, and am going back to that again. That game released 5 years ago and they have added two quality reasonably priced DLCs.

anybody tried Bodycam?

1 Like

I started playing Pal World, felt like too much work lol. Already tired of life and daily task and now I am catching Sheep pokemon creature for making cloth to wear. Well Yeah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Bought Tekken 8 yesterday, waiting for arrival.
Playing Doom Eternal and SF6

2 Likes

I have watched some video, but haven’t picked up Bodycam.

1 Like

Still playing the waiting game for Brighter Shores.

Also for Path of Exile 2 and Titan Quest 2.

2 Likes

Anyone playing the new POE Settlers of Kalguur League? I hear it’s pretty good, going to check it out this weekend maybe. :+1:

God of War Ragnarok for the weekend for me.

1 Like

Over last weekend and earlier this week, I played Chants of Sennaar, which was an amazing puzzle game from late last year. I completely missed it when it released, but they had a demo on Steam that hooked me. The game is a story about a sci-fi tower of babel, where you have to learn the languages of the five groups of people.

I have a few games that I just need to finish, both to free up disc space, and somewhat to justify starting something new. Here is my list of stuff to wrap up : Dredge ( I just got busy back when I started this ), Mars First Logistics ( puzzle rover building, and quite good ), Pacific Drive ( I am done with the story, but am grinding for last couple of achievements ). I have started a rule where I have to finish a game to add more money into my Steam wallet, which is how I am limiting how many games I add. I have over 600 games. I played 56 titles last year.

I also have a couple Steam demos I want to checkout this weekend. City 20 looks like a top down survival game in a weird Stalker game, with dynamic story generation like Rimworld. I also need to see how I feel about Eden Crafters ( which has a prologue / long demo ).

My wife also wants to finish our 2nd playthrough of Planet Crafters, so who knows if I get to any of that.

Hold on I am about to derail the thread because I feel like calling out who ever the hell this person or bot is above me. Don’t know if it just me but more like 1 post or 2 post accounts keep posting like a link to a site on the thread and not really interacting with other hifi stuff and such Imma post a mini rant based on the account above me. If a mod wants to move my post to like the rant thread I don’t mind.

First off your username is SEO_Services and right after creating an account you posted right away in a thread advertising a Website. Anybody familiar with SEO means Search Engine Optimizations which is basically trying to get traffic toward a website and making it appear more often when a topic is searched up. Looking at some of the past edit before you basically added them into a site with some generic ass text to try and click stuff. Highly doubt anybody legit would first go to like a video game thread on a Hifi forum to do this stuff. If you want to try and get people at least not name yourself SEO services to not raise eyebrows.

Like another example I think of an SEO service on the site is through user accounts like algold. They have a simular structure to your initial post so that was what first ticked me off since I usually only skim threads. You can see then on July 22 on this thread advertising a poker site online and most of the time they talk about something and then put a link in.

I assume it prob like the same people all around that run the service and you accidentally just logged into your main business account not realizing it was some burner. Here is a link for you SEO for Dummies. If I was some type of Business I would never want to work with you as you do a poor job.

Pretty much all of the legit people on the site want to just see what games are out there that might be fun when they have freetime after work or school. I got back home to unwind and this is one of the first things I see after hearing all about SEO all day and for the past few months. Make an actual service and stuff that people want to use. You have no clue what those words you are typing mean. Have fun copy and pasting chatgpt responses.
Example response of what else you could have “wrote”:

1 Like

I am curious to see how much more gaming I do next week. The 512GB LCD Steamdeck went on sale for $336.75, so I finally ordered one.

2 Likes

It is great pleasure to announce that I have finally played and finished Space Marine 2. It was a blast to play for me and it reminded me of the games of the past when fun was mostly prioritized and the bullshit shenanigans of today is not so apparent. I had fun with it despite the shortcomings on some parts, and Relic and Saber did a damn good job making it good. I am hoping for an another sequel of it at some point, and I’ll be playing that one as well.

1 Like

Did you try out the multiplayer?, from what ive read some folks love it / some really dont

I played it, for the most part it has been fun. Though I do agree with some of the players not liking it as well for I do admit there are things that needs more work. But man since this game has been a refreshing one especially in this year of 2024, it has been a throwback of a game like from the 2000s or 2010s while having the coat of paint of 2024.